|“||Gah, is that where super models go to die?||”|
Aphrodite's cabin has a painted roof, with pillars and a blue-and-white checkerboard deck with steps and gray walls. It is filled with beautiful girls with designer clothing and very good-looking, handsome boys. In The Lost Hero, the cabin is described as a pink 'Barbie house' with a pink door, lace curtains and potted carnations by the window. The inside of the cabin smells very heavily of perfume. The inner walls of the cabin are pink with white window trim. The curtains and beds are pastel blue and green. The guys have a row of bunks separated by a curtain and their section of the cabin is just as neat and orderly as the girls'. Every camper has a chest with their name painted on it to store their belongings. Their personal bunk spaces are decorated with famous and attractive Hollywood movie stars and singers, and a few have personal photos too. The cabin is always clean except for under the beds, which had chocolate wrappers, love notes, and other things under them.
- Silena Beauregard (former head counselor; deceased)
- Drew Tanaka (former head counselor; stepped down after being challenged by Piper McLean)
- Piper McLean (current head counselor)
- Valentina Diaz
- Nine unnamed daughters of Aphrodite
- Four unnamed sons of Aphrodite
- The Shoes of Shame are non-magical white orthopedic shoes that Drew used to punish those who didn't follow her orders.
- In The Lost Hero, there is a wall with pictures of hot guys/girls, including a King of Sparta poster (the actor being Tristan McLean). This poster was taken down by Drew Tanaka.
- A gold painted mango, possibly not kept, was sent "For the Hottest" by Connor and Travis Stoll.
- Prada clothing and handbags.
- Drew's makeup compact and hair dryer.
- A few personal pictures of family/friends.
- They have magical control over clothes, makeup, and jewelry.
- Amokinesis: As the children of Aphrodite, they have absolute control over love and desire
- They have the ability to change their physical features.
- Charmspeak: Selected children of Aphrodite can influence other with the strength of their voices. The only known demigods with this ability are Piper McLean and Drew Tanaka.
- They have the ability to speak fluent French.
- They possess high social abilities and awareness.
- They have the ability to use Permanent Makeup on others, as seen in the Demigod Files
- They have the ability to curse people so all of their clothes are two sizes too small for them for a period of time. This is seen in the Demigod Files.
In The Lost Hero, one camper tells Piper about the rite of passage. For a child of Aphrodite to prove themselves, they must make someone fall in love with them and then break that someone's heart. It is unknown how this got started. At the end of the book, Piper decides to get rid of it after becoming head counselor. Silena Beauregard also broke the rite of passage tradition, when she fell in love with Beckendorf and stayed in love with him.