At first glance it looks like an ordinary cabin, but when hit by sunlight it looks as if it's made of solid gold, and gleams so much that it is difficult to look at.
- Lee Fletcher (former head counselor; deceased)
- Michael Yew (former head counselor; deceased)
- Will Solace (counselor)
- Apollo/Lester (temporarily)
- Austin Lake
- Kayla Knowles
- Victoria (video game only)
- They can curse others to only speak in rhyming couplets that can take days or even weeks to wear off (depending on strength and number of people in the spell).
- They are expert archers, inherited from their father.
- They are skilled in physical contests and games.
- They excel in the arts.
- They are skilled musicians.
- Vitakinesis: As the children of Apollo, they are natural healers.
- They can heal people by singing a hymn to their father (in Ancient Greek).
- It is extremely rare that a child of Apollo can possess complete Photokinesis, as only Apollo himself and the Titan of Light, Hyperion, and the Titan of the Sun, Helios, have been known to use the ability.
- From what can be gleaned from The Demigod Diaries, it can be presumed that some, or even all of Apollo's children possess a limited form of precognition.
- The Apollo cabin has had more head counselors killed than any other cabin in the series, and is tied for the most known head counselors along with Aphrodite's and Hephaestus' cabins.