Artemis' cabin (#8) is the cabin made for the Hunters of Artemis, for when they stay at Camp Half-Blood. They stay there because Artemis is a maiden and virgin goddess and therefore has no demigod offspring.
Artemis' cabin is a silver building that glows at night, as if reflecting the moon's rays. During the day, it looks like a regular cabin. It is decorated with the paintings and carvings of wild animals, mostly the stag (Artemis' symbolic animal).
Since she swore to remain a virgin, Artemis has no children. However, the Hunters stay in her cabin when they visit Camp Half-Blood.
- Zoë Nightshade (formerly, deceased)
- Phoebe (formerly, deceased)
- Thalia Grace (new leader, lieutenant)
- Bianca di Angelo (formerly, deceased)
- Over thirty more Hunters (in The Last Olympian)
It is said that the Hunters have doubled in size in the beginning of The Last Olympian (although some die in battle). In The Lost Hero, it seems that the number of Hunters is less than in The Last Olympian because some of them died during the war with Kronos, but Zeus promised Thalia to help fill the ranks and there were said to be about a dozen Hunters.
- Magical silver bows that appear and disappear at the wishes of the owner.
- Silver arrows (able to kill both monsters and werewolves)
- Hunting Knives (made out of Celestial Bronze)
- Trip wire arrows
- Fart Arrows
- They have a naturally silver colored aura.
- They are naturally stronger and faster than a mortal, demigod, or nymph.
- Hunters are immortal unless they fall in love or they fall in battle.
- Hunters usually have the upper hand in battle because of their fighting powers.
- They can summon their bow and arrows whenever they need them.
- They have excellent aim with their bow and arrows.
- They can talk to wild animals.
- Despite having no demigod children, Artemis' cabin has the fourth-most named inhabitants, the third being Aphrodite's cabin and the second being Apollo's cabin. The cabin with the most named children is the Hephaestus cabin.