|“||Welcome to Canada, idiot.||”|
Canada is a country in the continent of North America, sharing a border with the United States and geographically being the second biggest country in the world. It is the home of Boreas and his children Khione, Zethes, and Calais, as well as Grandma Zhang and the birthplace and former home of Frank Zhang.
When Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase are fighting the Laistrygonian Giants, Percy asks Annabeth the English name for the Laistrygonians. Annabeth simply replies "Canadians," because the Laistrygonians live in Canada.
- Grandma Zhang – Frank's grandmother.
- Boreas – God of the North Wind.
- Khione – Goddess of Snow and one of the antagonists in The Lost Hero.
- Zethes – A son of Boreas.
- Calais – A son of Boreas.
- Frank Zhang (formerly) – A demigod son of Mars and Emily Zhang and a legacy of Poseidon.
- Emily Zhang (formerly) – The mother of Frank Zhang, lover of Mars, and legacy of Poseidon. She died while fighting in Afghanistan.
- Kayla Knowles – A Greek demigod daughter of Apollo and Darren Knowles.
- The word "Canada" comes from the St. Lawrence Iroquoian word kanata, which means village or settlement.
- So far, Frank Zhang and Kayla Knowles are the only known demigods who from Canada.
- Canada's capital is Ottawa.
- Canada is the second largest country by area on the planet, the biggest being Russia.
|Magical Locations:||Olympus | Camp Half-Blood | Camp Jupiter | Aeolia | C.C.'s Spa and Resort | Daedalus' Workshop | Lotus Hotel and Casino | Mount Othrys | Ogygia | Pan's Cave | Sea of Monsters | The Labyrinth | Tartarus|
|Cities, States, and Towns:||Alaska | Bar Harbor | Chicago | Detroit | Gila Claw | Jamestown | Long Island | Manhattan | New York City | Quebec | San Francisco | Vancouver | Westport|
|Other Locations:||Apennine Mountains | Aunty Em's Gnome Emporium | Crusty's Water Bed Palace | Empire State Building | Gateway Arch | Grand Canyon | Greece | Hoover Dam | Junkyard of the Gods | Mount Saint Helens | Polyphemus' Island | ROFL | Rome | Triple G Ranch | Waterland | Mount Etna | Mount Diablo | Mount Tamalpais | Pikes Peak|