Ellis is one of the campers to vanish. When the Grove of Dodona is under attack he is called to the grove to defend it. After Austin Lake frees him and the other captives they call the queen Myrmeke and two female soldier ants to fly them to Camp Half-Blood. He, Cecil Markowitz and Miranda Gardiner distract the automation along with the rest of the camp while Apollo takes it down with a plague arrow.
| Then there was the little one...
This article is in need of expansion. You can edit it in order to achieve a higher standard.
He is muscular.
- ADHD: Like most demigods, Ellis possesses inborn supernatural battle reflexes and senses that he uses to analyze the fighting style of his opponent.
- Fighting Skills: Ellis has been trained in hand-to-hand combat during his stays at Camp Half-Blood.
- Dyslexia: His brain is "hardwired" for Ancient Greek instead of modern languages.
- Physically Enhanced: As a son of Ares, Ellis is very strong and swift, more so than is potentially possible for either a regular human or non-Ares demigods due to having the physical structure, upper body strength, and muscularity of a rugby player.
- Telumkinesis: Being a child of Ares would make him an expert in all weapon usage and he may even have some degree of magical control over them.
- Necromancy (limited): As a son of Ares, Ellis can summon the losing undead soldiers from any war.