Eurus is the Greek god of Autumn and the East Wind.
After the demigod civil war ended, Eurus, along with the other three wind gods, Boreas, Zephyros and Notus pulled Zeus' chariot into battle.
- It is presumed that he has the standard powers of a god.
- Aerokinesis: As the God of the East Wind, Eurus has divine authority and absolute control over the air, though not as much as Aeolus and Zeus. His jurisdiction over this province enables him to access abilities such as:
- Flight: Eurus is able to fly by riding air currents.
- Wind Control/Generation: Eurus is able to generate and control wind.
- Speed: Eurus is able to move at incredible speeds that are even faster than a god's teleportation.
- Atmokinesis: As the God of East Wind and Autumn, Eurus may could control the weather conditions who are connected to Autumn like:
- Rain Manipulation (Hyetokinesis): He can create and stop rain.
- Fog Manipulation: He can create, manipulate and disperse the fog.
- Electrokinesis (limited): He is sometimes described to be the bringer of storms instead of Notus, so he possible has a level of electrokinesis.
- Taphokinesis (plants): As the God of Autumn, he can make plants rot.
- Thermokinesis (cold): As the God of Autumn, when are autumn the weather turns to more cold (in a lower level than winter) so is probable that he can control a lower level of cold.
- Eurus is the only one of his brothers to have not made a major appearance in the Camp Half-Blood series so far.
- Some myths have him as the father of Otrera, founder of the Amazons.
- Curiously, he is the one of his brothers who doesn't has a great elemental control through his lordship over his season (autumn).
- In some myths he is the who bring storms, not Notus, however.
- Although, control over autumn may include control over fog and rain too.
- Although, autumn is costumally associated with melancholy, tiredness, festivals and hunt, so he may has a control over these things.