Frigg (sometimes anglicized as Frigga in other versions), is the Norse Aesir Goddess of Prophecy, Marriage and Fertility and the queen of Asgard. She is the wife of Odin and the mother of Balder and Hod.
When her son Balder had nightmares about his own death, she went to every living thing in the nine worlds to have them promise not to hurt her son. She has the word of everything in creation except mistletoe.
- Hyetokinesis: As the goddess of rain she has absolute and divine control over it.
|Odin||Balder (deceased but to be reborn after Ragnarök) and Hod|
- Her Greco-Roman equivalent would be Hera/Juno.
- Like the Egyptian goddess Tefnut, she is a mother and a goddess of rain.
- She is the foremost goddess of the Aesir and often confused with Freya.
- Friday was named after either her or Freya.
- Both Freya and Frey (as well as Frigg) are associated with the Fehu Rune.
- She is rumored as Jord, goddess of forest and earth, mother of Thor.
|Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard|
|Core Series:||The Sword of Summer | The Hammer of Thor| The Ship of the Dead|
|Main Characters:||Magnus Chase | Alex Fierro | Blitzen | Halfborn Gunderson | Hearthstone | Mallory Keen | Samirah al-Abbas | Sumarbrander | Thomas Jefferson Jr.|
|Minor Characters:||Annabeth Chase | Frederick Chase | Gunilla | Randolph Chase|
|Norse Gods:||Freya | Frey | Thor | Loki | Odin | Frigg | Ullr | Vidar | Heimdall | Sif|
|Minor Gods:||Hel | Mimir | Ran | Aegir|
|Jotnar:||Surt | Utgard-Loki | Ymir|
|Monsters:||Ratatosk | Jormungand | Fenris|