Hebe's Cabin (#18) is the cabin that houses the demigod offspring of Hebe, goddess of Youth. It has an unknown number of occupants as the cabin was not constructed until after The Last Olympian and was not mentioned afterwards. The cabin is confirmed through an interactive map of Camp Half-Blood found on Rick Riordan's official website.
The cabin was constructed after the Second Titan War. Percy Jackson made a wish that the minor gods and their children were respected just as much as the major gods and demigods, on Olympus and at Camp Half-Blood. As a result, all the minor gods were given cabins at Camp Half-Blood, including a cabin for Hebe. It houses all the demigod children of Hebe.
- None are mentioned.
- They are highly sociable.
- They take pride in community service and happiness of others.
- They enjoy parties and feasts.
- They tend to maintain a youthful appearance throughout their lives.
- They are known to be fast healers, they can recover quickly from injuries.