| Spoiler Alert!
Warning! This page contains spoilers for The Dark Prophecy.
Josephine is a Greek demigod daughter of Hecate and a retired Hunter of Artemis, along with her wife, Hemithea. Both of them, together with their adopted daughter Georgie, are the current caretakers of the Waystation, a safe haven for refugee demigods, satyrs, and all sorts of immortals.
In the 1920s, Josephine disguised herself as a man and encountered several gangsters such as Al Capone. Sometime after this, she joined the Hunters of Artemis. During her service there, Josephine met and fell in love with her fellow Huntress, Hemithea. Both decided to part their ways with Artemis on good terms in 1987, and live their regained mortal life together.
- ADHD: Like most demigods, Josephine possesses inborn supernatural battle reflexes and senses that she uses to analyze the fighting style of her opponent.
- Dyslexia: Her brain is 'hardwired' for Ancient Greek.
- Mystiokinesis: As a daughter of Hecate, she can cast and control magic. Her specialty is magical construction.
As a Former Hunter of Artemis
- Immortality due to being one of Artemis' hunters (except if she falls in battle or breaks her oath).
- Expert archer and skilled with hunting knives.
- Highly skilled hunter.
- Can make a bow appear or disappear at any given time.
- Highly skilled at tracking.
- Highly skilled healer.
- She has silver colored aura.
- She is naturally stronger and faster than a regular mortal, demigod, or nymph.
- She usually has the upper hand in battle because of her fighting powers.
- She can talk to wild animals.
- Josephine is the fourth canon LGBT demigod (After Nico Di Angelo, Will Solace, and Alex Fierro) in one of Riordan's series and the first Lesbian demigod seen.