In the series, Percy Jackson lives in Manhattan near the Queensboro Bridge. It is also the current home of Mount Olympus, located on the mystical 600th floor of the Empire State Building. Manhattan is also home to one of two known entrances to the Underworld. The entrance is called the Door of Orpheus, and is located in Central Park. The base of operations during the Second Titan War was the Plaza Hotel, just north of the Empire State Building. The final battle between Camp Half Blood and Kronos' army took place at the base of the Empire State Building, with Camp Half-Blood emerging victorious. In the prophecy the line, "and see the world in endless sleep" is referring to the spell Morpheus cast over Manhattan, causing all the mortals in, or coming to Manhattan fall asleep. A lot of heroes were killed there including: Luke Castellan, Ethan Nakamura, Michael Yew amongst many others.
- William H. Seward's statue
- Pomona's statue, Roman goddess of plenty
- Statue of Hermes
- Lion Statues
- Susan B. Anthony
- Frederick Douglass
- Statue of Confucius
Residents and Points of Interest
- Percy Jackson
- Mount Olympus (Empire State Building)
- The Olympians
- Temple of Ares (Pier 86, USS Intrepid)
- The Hudson River Spirit
- The East River Spirit
- Hyperion's Maple Tree (Central Park)
- Rachel Elizabeth Dare
- Sally Jackson
- Paul Blofis
- Silena Beauregard's father was mentioned to own a chocolate store in the Village.
- Though not particularly noted in The Kane Chronicles series, Egyptian gods and the House of Life tend to avoid Manhattan because of other problems caused by the existence of Olympus atop the Empire State Building. This was also a reference when Carter Kane spotted what were supposedly pegasi flying around.
- The area of New York City, is avoided by Camp Jupiter, in the same way the Greek demigods were told to avoid San Francisco.
- It's not really an island, since it's not a sea but a river that separates Manhattan from the rest of the region.
|Magical Locations:||Aeolia | Camp Half-Blood | Camp Jupiter | Cave of Trophonius | C.C.'s Spa and Resort | Daedalus' Workshop | Lotus Hotel and Casino | Mount Othrys | Ogygia | Olympus | Pan's Cave | Sea of Monsters | The Labyrinth | Tartarus | Underworld | Waystation|
|Cities, States, and Towns:||Alaska | Bar Harbor | Bologna | Chicago | Detroit | Gila Claw | Indianapolis | Jamestown | Montauk | New Mexico | New York City | Palm Springs | Quebec | San Francisco | Dalmatia | Vancouver | Venice | Westport|
|Other Locations:||Apennine Mountains | Aunty Em's Gnome Emporium | Carlsbad Caverns | Crusty's Water Bed Palace | Empire State Building | Gateway Arch | Grand Canyon | Greece | Hoover Dam | Italy | Junkyard of the Gods | Mount Diablo | Mount Etna | Mount Saint Helens | Mount Tamalpais | Pikes Peak | Polyphemus' Island | ROFL | Rome | Triple G Ranch | U.S.A. | Waterland|