Nike's cabin (#17) is the cabin for demigod offspring of the goddess of victory, Nike, at Camp Half-Blood. As the cabin wasn't constructed until after The Last Olympian, and was not mentioned in The Lost Hero, its number of occupants is unknown. The cabin is confirmed through the interactive map of Camp Half-Blood found on Rick Riordan's official website.
It is unknown what it looks like.
- None are mentioned.
- They are extremely competitive.
- They live for contests and never settle for second best.
- They can be pretty intense and driven but they are hard workers and tough opponents.
- They never turn down a challenge.
- Most have increased strength.
- They are the fastest demigods, even faster than the children of Hermes.