Nike's cabin (#17) is the cabin for demigod offspring of the goddess of victory, Nike, at Camp Half-Blood. As the cabin wasn't constructed until after The Last Olympian, and was not mentioned in The Lost Hero, its number of occupants is unknown. The cabin is confirmed through the interactive map of Camp Half-Blood found on Rick Riordan's official website.
The cabin has magical paint that can change the exterior colors just by touching it and a slanted roof. Inside, there is a main sitting room with two built-in cushioned benches that double as beds and storage space underneath. There is also built-in, programmable furniture that can be collapsed, moved and reshaped; with the snap of their fingers, the living area can be turned into a bedroom, gym, dining room or military command center. There is also a dozen preprogrammed interior-decorating schemes and state of the art bathrooms with large showers. A narrow staircase leans against the back wall that leads up to the lofts with two more twin beds and extra built-in storage underneath the stairs. The loft can also be used as a meeting area, game room, whatever the campers want.
- None are mentioned.
- They are extremely competitive.
- They live for contests and never settle for second best.
- They can be pretty intense and driven but they are hard workers and tough opponents.
- They never turn down a challenge.
- Most have increased strength.
- They are the fastest demigods, even faster than the children of Hermes.