| This article is a disambiguation page for Ramírez-Arellano (disambiguation)
The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.
The Ramírez-Arellano family is an old family line that traces it's roots back to the Spanish Province of Rome. The Ramírez-Arellano line had always been favored by the Roman war goddess Bellona, but Reyna and Hylla were her first demigod children from the line. Therefore, the name Ramírez-Arellano may refer to:
- Roberto Cofresí, a pirate whose treasure was used to build the family villa.
- Marion Frederic Ramírez de Arellano, a the first latino US submarine commander in World War II.
- Julian Ramírez-Arellano, father of Hylla Ramírez-Arellano and Reyna Ramírez-Arellano by Bellona.
- Hylla Ramírez-Arellano, daughter of Bellona and Julian Ramírez-Arellano and Queen of the Amazons.
- Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano, daughter of Bellona and Julian Ramírez-Arellano and Praetor of Camp Jupiter.