| This page is a talk page.
A talk page is a place to talk about issues with an article or ways to improve it, not to post speculation/complaints/opinions.
Can someone tell me where it said who/s Hitler's, Churchill's & Roosevelt's parent's were exactly? I don't remeber that it said that Hades was the parent of Hitler anywhere??--LeopardkitSunClan Forever! 16:47, February 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Actually, their parents are never clearly mentioned, but Chiron states that the Second Great War was a war between sons of Zeus and Poseidon (who were allied) and a son of Hades, the last one emerging the loser; the nazis were the losers and were led by Hitler.Tailed Fox 19:18, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
i may be wrong but i dont think it said exactly whose parents were whose, i belive all that was said is world war II was just a fight between the 3 god's children
Since when did it say that Michael Jackson was a son of Apollo? -.-' SayuriDarling 01:09, April 13, 2010 (UTC)
If Percy and Annabeth eventually have kids, are their children demi-gods as well? You know, since they have two Godly grandparents (Athena and Poseidon) and two mortal ones (Sally Jackson and Frederick Chase). XD --aislingyngaio 13:36, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
It's kind of iffy for me, but I would say no. A demigod is a child of one god and one mortal. But on the other hand, it could be because Octavian's ancestor was Apollo. I'd be more leaning towards no.Percylover2 (talk • contribs) 16:33, May 12, 2012 (UTC)percylover2
@BleedingEffect: Totally. I mean, the ancient Greek Gods didn't exactly have any no-nos about sexual intercourse. The only sister among Kronos and Rhea's children who hasn't been molested is Hestia (Hera was raped by Zeus and Demeter had children by both Zeus and Poseidon) and that was only because she swore on the name of Zeus to always be a maid. (IMO that's why she offered to leave Olympia when the opportunity arose XD jk). I remember this one romance Zeus had was actually with his own great-great-great-dunno how many times great-granddaughter or something. Spooky. I guess the only barrier would be if the parent of the demigod would go to war with the other god for er... seducing his/her child :) 188.8.131.52 11:10, November 21, 2010 (UTC)
Just wondering, where does it say that Megan Fox, Marilyn Monroe, Louis Armstrong, and Micheal Phelps are all Half-Bloods? LukeCastellan 05:19, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
Some people just assume that because someone is talented, they are a demigod. They just made it up. Supernado 12:12, May 31, 2010 (UTC)
Singular not Plural? Edit
Why is this article in a Singular rather than Plural, As singular refers to just one like the almighty god while plural refers to more than one such as the gods, their are many more demigods not just the one such as the ones at the camps now. So can someone tell me why some idiot changed the page to singular terminology rather than leave it in the correct plural term?, I will move this page back to the plural term & the end of next week unless there is a really good reason to keep it plural?! ~ Awar 18:14, October 15, 2010 (UTC).
- By the way, someone created a Roman demigods article rather than add sections on both greek and roman demigods in the same article page which should have been the correct response. Is there anyone that is opposed to that page being merged or should I say moved into this one? ~ Awar 18:14, October 15, 2010 (UTC)
Roman demigods Edit
- You should redirect the original page. I still have yet to figure out how to do that. SayuriDarling (talk • contribs) 03:03, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Help:Moving_pages, under existing pages! ~ Awar 05:12, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
Also a Greek Demigods section should be inserted in above the Roman to help clearafy the article, By that I mean Greek demigods came first (so they should go above) and if the Roman deigods get their own section than it stands to reason there should also be one for the greeks demigods in order to help keep the page clean and neat! ~ Awar 05:18, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
Brain children Edit
Good question. I say yes, they have because imagine you grow up with no belly button. You can't go to a public swimming pool or to a doctor. You'd always be a freak. I think as the goddess of wisdom Athena would think of that MεηαrαTalk 23:13, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
The article states that the surname is a pun on "stole", however, there was a note in the end of the book in which the Stoll brothers are first mentioned thanking someone whose surname is also Stoll and Percy states he finds it funny that it reminds "stole", so maybe Rick Riordan also found it funny and decided to use it in his books and I'd like to ask if I should add this there. Tailed Fox 19:18, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
- I don't think it's THAT important to have it posted. Athletiger Talk~Diana Chen 23:55, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
Did you try editing in source mode. That way you would just have to add the name of the image to the list. What images are you trying to add? Darkcloud1111~Fastest Hero Alive 01:27, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
What would you call the child of two Demigods?184.108.40.206 17:19, June 13, 2013 (UTC)
- That would be a legacy.
I've got the same question, if Annabeth and Percy have kids would they be demigods... Because they would a god blood in them.
- From Rick's FAQ: "Most half-bloods at Camp Half-Blood don’t live long enough to have children. Their lives are simply too dangerous. If they did have children, the kids would probably pass for normal mortals, since the godly powers get diluted with each generation. If the parents were extremely strong, the child might be more like a demigod. At Camp Jupiter, things are a bit different, as you know if you've read The Heroes of Olympus." Aka: legacy. SayuriDarling ~ “But a mermaid has no tears, and therefore she suffers so much more.” 03:57, October 24, 2013 (UTC)
So I undid an edit that was perfectly normal but for some reason everything on the page disappeared. But then when I checked the old edit it was fine. Is this a wikia glitch or? PoseidonEpicness45 You can't break what's already been broken 23:20, October 14, 2015 (UTC)
- Probably a glitch. SayuriDarling | You can bandage the damage, you never really can fix a heart. 00:09, October 15, 2015 (UTC)
What about half bloods whose non godly parent is not a human?
Such as Tyson, Blitzen, etc
- I'd like to add: Hanuman is mentioned here as a demigod. His mother belonged to the Vaanara, or "monkey" race. Can we mention those half-gods here whose mortal parents are not human? VishwaUser (talk • contribs) 02:56, February 27, 2018 (UTC)
Julia Feingold, a daughter of Hermes, has a pun for a last name. Feingold like "Feign gold", a pun for fool's gold (since feign means fake), and Hermes is a god of trickery. Izumi Blaze (talk • contribs) 21:03, January 27, 2018 (UTC)