| This page is a talk page.
A talk page is a place to talk about issues with an article or ways to improve it, not to post speculation/complaints/opinions.
Post Topics Below
Anabeth chase No 7 of 7 heroes 184.108.40.206 19:02, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
- That is considered speculation for now. 19:29, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
No it isn't! It's official! 2 Reasons:
1. Remember this?
Wisdom's Daughter walks alone,
The Mark of Athena burns through Rome.
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSU2bMG02m0 it's abit scratchy. But it proves my point!!!
If your such a PJO fan, you should know about this! GEES!
And as a counter argument:
- Prophecies are rarely as straight forward as they sound. Ella said a son of Neptune would drown in Alaska, but none did, making Ella's prophecies somewhat inaccurate.
- Yes we know that Rick read the first chapter, but that doesn't prove anything except Annabeth is a narrator for the book. It has not been officially confirmed she is the last member of the prophecy. Darkcloud1111~Fastest Hero Alive 07:40, July 28, 2012 (UTC)
And a real Argument:
1. A son of Neptune DID drown in Alaska. Percy. He drowned in mud, which was IN Alaska.
2. Get some brains! Rick has only narrated for the seven. even with PJO! Bloody Hell! GET SOME COMMON SENSE!
- But he didn't drown falling from ice, like Ella said he would
"Falling from ice, the son of Neptune shall drown"
- And he has never started that only the seven demigods narrate.
I understand that you feel strongly that you're right, and you may be as there is a lot pointing toward Annabeth, but this is a site that doesn't allow information that hasn't been officially confirmed by the books or Rick himself. You and a bunch of other people can gloat about how you were right when The Mark of Athena comes out, but until then please just be patent. Darkcloud1111~Fastest Hero Alive 08:54, July 28, 2012 (UTC)
I am certain that Annabeth is the 7th demigod. In the Demigod Diaries, there is a word scramble that says to unscramble the words to find the 7 demigods of the prophecy. Annabeth's name is mentioned along with the others. This is an official confirmation from Rick Riordan. Link to that page is here: 
220.127.116.11 13:19, August 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Not yet, Indonesian version of The Son of Neptune has just been completely translated, so maybe it's still a long time for Mark of Athena. :( SparksVine139 (talk • contribs) 07:46, June 12, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Guys If the fifth book has a god's name in it, 4/5 of the books in this series will have a gods name in it. They should really add that on the trivia. Braeden Chase (talk • contribs) 23:24, May 21, 2013 (UTC)