Texas is a state in the United States of America.
While wondering through the Labyrinth, Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Grover Underwood and Tyson wind up in the Triple G Ranch, located somewhere in Texas. They encounter Geryon and Eurytion along with Nico di Angelo. The son of Poseidon manages to get out of Geryon’s trap and kill the three torsoed monster.
While traveling to Phoenix to stop Set, Carter and Sadie Kane pass through the state. When stopping by the Rio Grande in El Paso, they are attacked by a giant crocodile.
The Kane siblings attend a party in Dallas, the location of the Fifty-first Nome to warn the head of the Nome of an attack by Apophis.
- Texas has been a part of six countries:
- Spain (1519-1685;1690-1821)
- France (1685-1690)
- Mexico (1821-1836)
- Rebublic of Texas (1836-1845)
- Confederate States of America (1861-1865)
- United States of America (1845-1861;1865-present)
- Texas is the largest of the forty-eight continental states.