The Son of Neptune (graphic novel) is the comic book adaptation of the The Son of Neptune. It was published on February 22, 2017.
Differences from the book
The plot in the graphic novel and book is generally the same. Some parts were cut out and some were not told in details as they were on the book.
- The scene where Percy Jackson uses Stheno's Crispy Cheese 'n' Wieners' platter from Bargain Mart to escape from her and Euryale is cut.
- Percy does not give Octavian a Panda Pillow Pet.
- Frank Zhang accuses Octavian of killing Gwendolyn before she comes back to life, Octavian claimed he didn't have his sword because he lost it during the battle.
- Mars does not write a prophecy.
| Then there was the little one...
This article is in need of expansion. You can edit it in order to achieve a higher standard.
- Percy does not refer the Laistrygonian Giants as Canadians.
- The scene on the train with the Hyperborean Giants is absent. As a result, Gray is not used for the third time. The Gryphons instead attack the trio at the warehouse in Seward.
- Polybotes does not dissolve into a steaming heap of seaweed, reptile skin, and poisonous muck.
- One of the stuffed animals Octavian is about to cut is Nemo from Pixar's Finding Nemo.