FANDOM


  • The ten main demigods in order of age and their powers are as follows:

    Octavian- Legacy of Apollo: Prophecy

    Annabeth- Daughter of Athena: Incredibly wise, a naturally skilled battle strategist, and can use all weapons expertly

    Percy- Son of Poseidon: Hydrokinesis to an expert degree

    Reyna- Daughter of Bellona: Can use all weapons expertly and can lend strength to others

    Frank- Son of Mars: A naturally skilled battle strategist, can use all weapons expertly and can change shape into animals

    Jason- Son of Jupiter: Aerokinesis and use of lightening to an expert degree

    Piper- Daughter of Aphrodite: Charmspeak

    Leo- Son of Hephaestus: Is an expert blacksmith, is an expert fire user, the only demigod fire user in existence

    Nico- Son of Hades: Can turn people into ghosts, shadow travel long distances, has total control over ghosts, can sense death, and controls the earth

    Hazel- Daughter of Pluto: Ferrokinesis to an expert degree, is a master of the mist

    Who has the coolest Powers?

      Loading editor
    • Percy.

        Loading editor
    • I like Percy and all, but I created this discussion because I wasn't even sure. Hydrokinesis is cool, but Ferrokinesis is just bossy. And then turning into animals is just awesome. So I torn.

        Loading editor
    • Either Nico, Percy, or Hazel.

      In my opinion, I would have to go with Percy's because I like being in the water and being with sea animals.

      Also, I wouldn't call Jason's skill with lightning "expert" just because he's done nothing with it other than shoot it.

        Loading editor
    • I pretty sure that is because he hasn't needed it for anything else.

      I can't decide between Percy, Leo, Frank and Nico.

        Loading editor
    • Well, to be fair, what can you do with lighting? There's a big difference between controlling lightning and controlling electricity. You can do A DAM LOT of stuff with electricity, like Cole McGrath in inFamous 2. Jason, can only shoot lightning, because it isn't able to be controlled in the same way that Cole can control electricity. Therefore, when talking about powers, Cole stomps Jason 10/10.

      And what do you mean that he hasn't needed it for anything else? Are you saying that, if he actually had good lightning powers, he never had to heal with lightning? Make shields with lightning? Destroy bricks with lightning?

      Out of the ten up there, I would make a list that is a bit like this. I'm making this as I write this post, so it might need some revising.

      1. Percy

      2. Nico/Hazel

      3. Hazel/Nico

      4. Frank

      5. Jason

      6. Leo

      7. Annabeth/Reyna

      8. Reyna/Annabeth

      9. Piper

      10. Octavian

      Feel free to post your thoughts on that list. I'll post a few reasons on why I put people in their spots.

      Percy can do so much things with his water powers, as well as be the only one to heal with his powers makes him extremely dangerous in combat.

      Hazel's Ferrokinesis makes using weapons practically useless against her, and don't even get me started on how she can use the mist.

      Nico can summon armies of undead to do his bidding, he can get around easily with shadow travel. He is the GHOST KING.

      Frank is an expert with all weapons. He has control over the fallen warriors who must follow the commands of Ares/Mars. He can shape-shift into almost every animal to get out of pretty much every situation.

      Jason has great control over the winds, allowing him to fly, move things, and become a wind cowboy. His lightning powers allow him to strike from a distance.

      Leo is the Greek version of the Human Torch. He can blast anything he wants to with fire, and he is a genius when it comes to mechanics and electronics.

      Annabeth is gifted with wisdom, allowing her to think outside the box and create plans. She is a natural strategist, and is an expert with every weapon she can find.

      Reyna is gifted with battle prowess. She can strategize in the midst of battle, thinking of ways to defeat her opponent. She can expertly use any weapon she picks up.

      Piper has the ability to charmspeak. She can get others to do what she wants. However, charmspeak can be countered if the enemy knows she has it, has knowledge of charmspeak, and/or if it simply isn't heard.

      Octavian can get glimpses of the future from stabbing a teddy bear. Not sure if he will use it in battle.

        Loading editor
    • I know Percy can heal himself and even others just by coming in contact with water, but fire is a cool tool. And then turning into animals, battle strategies, and use of all weapons expertly is awesome. And then the ghost King.

      Right now I somehow like this:

      1 Percy/Leo/Frank/Nico

      2 Percy/Leo/Frank/Nico

      3 Percy/Leo/Frank/Nico

      4 Percy/Leo/Frank/Nico

      5 Hazel

      6 Jason

      7 Reyna

      8 Annabeth

      9 Piper

      10 Octavian

        Loading editor
    • Octavian really isn't a demigod, he's a legacy of Apollo.

      So far, I think Nico, Hazel, Jason and Percy have the best powers. 

        Loading editor
    • Not too sure you should put Leo's powers on the same level as Percy's. Reyna might be a BIT better when it comes to combat, but Annabeth is wiser, so they should be equal or close. Octavian shouldn't be on this thread. Other than that, list looks pretty good.

      EDIT: Just remembered that this thread isn't really about practicality of powers, it's about coolness. So yea, Leo could be with Percy. Reyna is higher than Annabeth.

        Loading editor
    • Hazel! She is sooooo cool!!!!!! And her powers are the best!!!!

        Loading editor
    • MeatFaceFTW wrote:
      Either Nico, Percy, or Hazel.

      In my opinion, I would have to go with Percy's because I like being in the water and being with sea animals.

      Also, I wouldn't call Jason's skill with lightning "expert" just because he's done nothing with it other than shoot it.

      ^Agreed

      1. Percy

      2. Hazel

      3.Nico

        Loading editor
    • Wait, this thread isn't just about powers? Reyna slays then. :)

        Loading editor
    • I wish more people would talk on this thread. IMO the list would look like this.

      1. Percy

      2. Nico/Hazel

      3. Hazel/Nico

      4. Frank

      5. Leo

      6. Jason

      7. Reyna

      8. Annabeth

      9. Piper

      10. Octavian

      Commander Tool Belt, I don't mean this in an offensive way, but do you really think Octavian's powers can be compared to the rest? Or was it because you wanted it to be even?

        Loading editor
    • Nico/hazel/percy

        Loading editor
    • I hope that isn't the list that they go in.

        Loading editor
    • 1. Percy. He has shown that he can control more than just and fresh water which are poison, firewater and human liquids. Not only that, but he can also control vaporr, either wator or poison. But his list of his ways of using his powers doesn't end there. His water-related powers haven given him endless opportunities' such as trapping demigods, grapping monsters and objects, soldifying water, and of course summoning hurricanes and storms. And let's not forget that his powers heal almost any injury and give him a major boost in strength. Not only that, but the ocean within Percy has given him an incredible resistance against lava, fire and lightning. Oh, and Percy can control the mist. Plus, who wouldnt want to gain powers from an eygptain god/goddess if you want or can summon them like what happened with Neckbutt?

      2. Hazel. This girl is amazing. I would put her above Percy if it weren't for summoning hurricanes, bloodbending, and water healing Percy. Hazel has everything. She has shadow/mist travel to transport herself. She can control metals to disarm anyone in combat. She can control the mist. Do I have to say anything about the anything-is-possible mist? I thought so.

      3. Frank. My little boy has grown up. With the blessing of Ares and shape-shifting, who can stop him?

      Anyways, these are my prefered of the 10, my top 3. Special mention: Jason, Leo and Nico.

        Loading editor
    • Nico and Frank

        Loading editor
    • I know Octavian is a legacy, I stated above.

      And I just had to put Octavian even though I know in every list he isgoing to be bottom. He is one of the ten main demigods in the Heroes of Olympus, even though he isn't a demigod. I contemplated putting Will,but he made only two minor appearances. So, we stuck with Octavian.

      And a reminder this is about coolness of powers.

        Loading editor
    • Frank got the least time to learn his powers.

        Loading editor
    • Perhaps, but his powers are goddamn cool.

        Loading editor
    • I'd say:

      1.Percy/Nico/leo

      2.Percy/Nico/Leo

      3.Percy/Nico/Leo

      4.Annabeth

      5.Jason

      6.Frank

      7.Reyna

      8.Hazel

      9.Octavian

      10.Piper

        Loading editor
    • Annabeth's powers in your opinion are cooler than Frank's?

      Yeah, I think Piper and Octavian can fluctuate for bottom place.

        Loading editor
    • I've always wanted to be able to breath underwater. That's gotta be the coolest thing ever... So Percy's powers are my fave. Frank as a character is rather dull but his shape-shifting?! Unrivaled. Except ny Percy. 😂 Jason, Hazel and Leo all have the abilities to control the remaining element, all of which I love. Nico is insanely powerful for the kid he is presented to be. Piper's charmspeak, though often inaffective, can still be very powerful if used correctly and is pretty cool. Annabeth and Reyna are extremely similar and I love them both as leaders of armies, but other than Reyna's passing on of strength thing and they're wisdom both on and off the battle field they have no properly awesome powers. And Octavian. His only real power is in his persuasion and sweet talking. Which to be fair did almost manage to destroy Camp Half-Blood. But still, nothing at all cool about him other than Riordan's stunning craftsmanship.

        Loading editor
    • How are Annabeth's powers cooler than Hazel's or Frank's? 

        Loading editor
    • ^Just what I was about to say. Jason's powers are better than Frank's? And Reyna's powers are better than Hazel's? What's going on here? The second list I out is the best one.

        Loading editor
    • What do u mean by 'the second list'?

      Commander Tool Belts one?

        Loading editor
    • Those top four I was unsure about is starting to shape like-

      1 Frank

      2 Percy

      3 Nico

      4 Leo

      If the main reason you think Percy's powers are coolest is because he can breathe underwater, you know Frank can just turn into a sea animal.

        Loading editor
    • The second list I POSTED. And even though Frank can turn into a sea animal, Percy can still use his sword and other things.

        Loading editor
    • True Commander, but like MeatFace said, it's not quite the same. And it's not my only and best reason for liking him. It's just a power I've always wanted. 😃

        Loading editor
    • I guess it a bit cooler to breathe underwater as a human and control water and stuff, but shape-shifting is unbeatable in coolness in my opinion. In a fight between Percy and Frank, Percy would still win, but in my opinion Frank's powers are just cooler. Percy takes second for me, though. Then Nico's powers are pretty cool and effective, though they drain a lot, so he's third. Then Fire is just all round awesome, so Leo comes in fourth. Then completing my top five is Hazel, cause her powers are not only cool, but would make me rich! 🤑🤑

        Loading editor
    • But you would be rich at the expense of others. Though was it definite that her powers are no longer cursed? I forget.

        Loading editor
    • I think her curse was 'washed away' by either Percy or Frank, more likely Frank since the prophecy was a descendant of Neptune, not a son.

        Loading editor
    • Lol. Ok. Thx for telling me.

        Loading editor
    • So yeah as of now I stand at:

      1 Frank

      2 Percy

      3 Nico

      4 Leo

      5 Hazel

      6 Jason

      7 Reyna

      8 Annabeth

      9 Piper

      10 Octavian

      Yeah, unless someone changes my mind I think that's my personal final list.

        Loading editor
    • Commander Tool Belt wrote: So yeah as of now I stand at:

      1 Frank

      2 Percy

      3 Nico

      4 Leo

      5 Hazel

      6 Jason

      7 Reyna

      8 Annabeth

      9 Piper

      10 Octavian

      Yeah, unless someone changes my mind I think that's my personal final list.

      My personal list is almost same, except that I rank Leo above Nico

        Loading editor
    • I dunno about that, like-

      Fire-Control over ghosts,turning people into ghosts, shadow travel.

      But like Piper and Octavian can fluctuate for bottom, I think Leo and Nico can fluctuate for third as well.

        Loading editor
    • Fire + Building skills

        Loading editor
    • Well, true, but...anyway, they can probably fluctuate for third.

        Loading editor
    • 1. Percy, he can control most liquids, (as shown in HoH) and breathe underwater, communicate with fish and horses, and cause storms, hurricanes, and heal himself with water.

      2. Jason, he can fly and summon lightning, which would be pretty useful in a battle

      3. Piper, she can charmspeak people into doing whatever she wants (although she wouldn't do that) which could work in everyday life, and the life of a demigod.

      4. Frank, he can turn into whatever animal he wants and has expert battle skill

      5. Hazel, she can control precious metals, explore and control the undergrounds, and  can control and manipulate the mist

      6. Nico, while he might be 2nd most powerful, I don't think his powers are cool, just really scary and powerful.

      7. Leo, he can control fire and build whatever he wants

      8. Annabeth

      9. Reyna

      10. Octavian

        Loading editor
    • CHAI IT'S ALL OVER I'M FINISHED

      Piper's powers are cooler then Frank's? And Hazel's? And Nico's? And Leo's? 

      Alright. The world is coming to an end. 

        Loading editor
    • ^Ikr?

        Loading editor
    • Swear. 

        Loading editor
    • Wisegirl1831 wrote:

      3. Piper, she can charmspeak people into doing whatever she wants (although she wouldn't do that) which could work in everyday life, and the life of a demigod.

      Excuse me, that's exactly what she would do.

        Loading editor
    • TheViralSorceress wrote:
      Wisegirl1831 wrote:
      3. Piper, she can charmspeak people into doing whatever she wants (although she wouldn't do that) which could work in everyday life, and the life of a demigod.
      Excuse me, that's exactly what she would do.

      Dead 

        Loading editor
    • Annabeth she can master any weapon!

        Loading editor
    • LapisLazu102 wrote:
      Annabeth she can master any weapon!

      Frank probably can too!

        Loading editor
    • And Piper can too, if she pays attention and stops obsessing over Jason. 

        Loading editor
    • I wish Annabeth had psychic powers like Emma Frost.Why isn't she able to communicate with birds , snakes and shapeshift like her mom

        Loading editor
    • Slavi1400 wrote:
      I wish Annabeth had psychic powers like Emma Frost.Why isn't she able to communicate with birds , snakes and shapeshift like her mom

      Not all of an Olympian parent's traits pass on to their kid. At least Annabeth has her intelligence. 

        Loading editor
    • either nico, frank, or leo

        Loading editor
    • Ninjapuff wrote:
      I've always wanted to be able to breath underwater. That's gotta be the coolest thing ever... So Percy's powers are my fave. Frank as a character is rather dull but his shape-shifting?! Unrivaled. Except ny Percy. 😂 Jason, Hazel and Leo all have the abilities to control the remaining element, all of which I love. Nico is insanely powerful for the kid he is presented to be. Piper's charmspeak, though often inaffective, can still be very powerful if used correctly and is pretty cool. Annabeth and Reyna are extremely similar and I love them both as leaders of armies, but other than Reyna's passing on of strength thing and they're wisdom both on and off the battle field they have no properly awesome powers. And Octavian. His only real power is in his persuasion and sweet talking. Which to be fair did almost manage to destroy Camp Half-Blood. But still, nothing at all cool about him other than Riordan's stunning craftsmanship.

      Annie and Rey can master any weapon they want with Odinkinesis so can Frankuumzs

        Loading editor
    • Also I would like to contribute my list

      1.Percy/Jason/Leo/Nico 

      2.Percy/Jason/Leo/Nico 

      3.Percy/Jason/Leo/Nico 

      4.Percy/Jason/Leo/Nico 

      In coolness

      Jason has Aerokinesis a pretty Powerful and versatile ability You can Push,Pull,Air Drown,swipe,stab and many mroe neat features you can also amplify your movements and jumps with it.Electrokinesis Well mroe jsut Lightning is pretty good for oepn ranges or Hydro battles.


      Percy Hydrokinesis is also very Versatile more Versatile then Aerokinesis also Steam and Cyrokinesis are inclued minor but still there.He caan Stab,Swipe,Freeze,Slash breath underwater,heal,Hide,(Inside liquid bending.) Also don't forget he can summon water!


      Leo has Pyrokinesis Not as Versatile but still powerful Leo can shoot out white flames the hottest form of fire humanly recorded,Hes a master mechanic can build almost anything! Im alos stretching this out and saying he can do SOME Lava manipulation because of Hes the Demigod of Volcanos and Fire so some Lava has to be included

      Nico has Geokinesis,Bone Manipulation,And pwoers of the dead.Geokinesis is pretty Versatile in ways of uses Bone Manipulation isn't some push over either.

      5.Hazel

      6.Frank

      7.Annabeth/Reyna/Piper

      8.Annabeth/Reyna/Piper

      Hazel can control the MIST so basically do anything she also has Shadow Traveling and Ferrokinesis so basically You Charge her with a sword. BOOM ITS GONE!

      Frank.Can Master any weapon he touches Shapeshift and some dead have debts to his father whitch he can use at will.

      Annabeth Can master any weapon like Frank and has boosted wisdom.

      Reyna Can master any weapon AND lend strength.

      Piper (Is not last XD) Can Charmspeam but being more effective on the opposite gender is useful plus she most liekly can do Fashion Curses and have Make Up Manipulation.

        Loading editor
    • Piper, she can charmspeak people into doing whatever she wants (although she wouldn't do that) which could work in everyday life, and the life of a demigod.

      Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't that exactly what she did and what kept getting her in trouble? If someone "gives" you a car because they're under mind control- that's what this is

        Loading editor
    • Definitely Percy!!! He's awesome.

        Loading editor
    • Commander Tool Belt wrote:
      CHAI IT'S ALL OVER I'M FINISHED

      Piper's powers are cooler then Frank's? And Hazel's? And Nico's? And Leo's? 

      Alright. The world is coming to an end. 

      While I dislike Piper I do respect the fact that her power is mind control and that's seriously powerful. I really don't like her as a person and I think she abuses it but just because she isn't good doesn't mean she isn't great.

        Loading editor
    • Starsandsupernovae wrote:
      Commander Tool Belt wrote:
      CHAI IT'S ALL OVER I'M FINISHED

      Piper's powers are cooler then Frank's? And Hazel's? And Nico's? And Leo's? 

      Alright. The world is coming to an end. 

      While I dislike Piper I do respect the fact that her power is mind control and that's seriously powerful. I really don't like her as a person and I think she abuses it but just because she isn't good doesn't mean she isn't great.

      I don't know, charmspeak just doesn't feel like the right thing to do. It's too manipulative. 

        Loading editor
    • ^Agreed.Trying to say stealing cars is okay if you 'don't know what you were doing', is like saying murder is okay as long as you don't get caught or didn't 'mean' to kill them. Whether or not she knew she was manipulating people with her voice. She DID know that she shouldn't be taking BMW's for a joyride through California or getting her dad's assistants in trouble. Its called attention seeking and its generally considered a bad and quite selfish straight because it tends to pop up in people who have a rather luxurious life. Also a common trait of sociopaths.

        Loading editor
    • TheViralSorceress wrote:
      Starsandsupernovae wrote:
      Commander Tool Belt wrote:
      CHAI IT'S ALL OVER I'M FINISHED

      Piper's powers are cooler then Frank's? And Hazel's? And Nico's? And Leo's? 

      Alright. The world is coming to an end. 

      While I dislike Piper I do respect the fact that her power is mind control and that's seriously powerful. I really don't like her as a person and I think she abuses it but just because she isn't good doesn't mean she isn't great.
      I don't know, charmspeak just doesn't feel like the right thing to do. It's too manipulative. 

      Again if we're aproaching this from a moral, ethical standpoint there would be some serious problems with charmspeak and I wouldn't condone it. What I am saying, however, is that from a purely objective perspective: which of these abilities is most powerful- Piper does have a definite advantage in the fact that charmspeak is literal control over others minds

        Loading editor
    • ^^ i agree, for some reason it is ok to shoot someone with lightning, but its not ok to convince someone to give you a car. Lets just not look at it morally or ethically. At the end of the day this thread was which are the coolest powers, and i'm sorry but mind control is cool, not as cool as others, but still very cool. Also remember that piper convinced jason to come back to life(only because thanatos was imprisoned)and brought festus to life

        Loading editor
    • AACM12 wrote:
      ^^ i agree, for some reason it is ok to shoot someone with lightning, but its not ok to convince someone to give you a car. Lets just not look at it morally or ethically. At the end of the day this thread was which are the coolest powers, and i'm sorry but mind control is cool, not as cool as others, but still very cool. Also remember that piper convinced jason to come back to life(only because thanatos was imprisoned)and brought festus to life

      Well the lightning thing is an irrelevant point because Jason is gojng around shooting people with lightning, nor has any of the other characters used their powers against a mortal besides Thalia's mist. Even The Zhangs have only used their powers in wars/battles from what Emily Zhang's stories say.

        Loading editor
    • so it's only not ok when their powers are used on mortals?

        Loading editor
    • AACM12 wrote:
      so it's only not ok when their powers are used on mortals?

      PRETTY MUCH. I mean when fighting a non-mortal with your powers is a life-or-death situation most of the time, like when fighting, giants,gods,titans,or monsters.Even fighting demigods is mostly life-or-death, although I wouldn't condone using powers against people like Annabeth. Not saying Annabeth doesn't have powers, but all her powers(wise,tactical,weapon mastery) are things that anyone can do with some proper training.

      But using powers against a mortal is ethically wrong. As the saying goes,'Don't bring a gun to a fist fight.'

        Loading editor
    • AACM12 wrote:
      ^^ i agree, for some reason it is ok to shoot someone with lightning, but its not ok to convince someone to give you a car.

      if you're talking about what is or isn't okay then I'm pretty sure you aren't agreeing with me since my point was literally that we weren't talking about what was or wasn't okay. I'm not standing up for Piper but for Piper's powers

        Loading editor
    • ^^agreeing that pipers powers are cool

        Loading editor
    • Oceanhalo12 wrote:

      AACM12 wrote:
      so it's only not ok when their powers are used on mortals?

      PRETTY MUCH. I mean when fighting a non-mortal with your powers is a life-or-death situation most of the time, like when fighting, giants,gods,titans,or monsters.Even fighting demigods is mostly life-or-death, although I wouldn't condone using powers against people like Annabeth. Not saying Annabeth doesn't have powers, but all her powers(wise,tactical,weapon mastery) are things that anyone can do with some proper training.

      But using powers against a mortal is ethically wrong. As the saying goes,'Don't bring a gun to a fist fight.'

      Your point is moot. Not about the "It's not OK to use powers on mortals", since I agree with that. It's just you turn that premise into a path on hating Piper a lot more, but I can understand why. Though you may have not realized it consciously, but your point about Piper using her powers on mortals, while correct, your example is rather flawed. Your using an example when Piper literally didn't know she was a demigod, didn't know she was using charmspeak on people to steal things...while I think stealing is absolutely wrong, but in context of your argument...you have to realize, Piper isn't the only one who has used powers on mortals, consciously or not. Percy is another example. He used his water powers (as shown in The Lightning Thief), on a bully, and pushed her into the water fountain, despite claiming it's not true. What I find interesting is the fact that Percy complrelty denied that (though it's understandable why) and didn't feel like he had to say sorry for that matter (then again, I understand Percy was in a crisis in terms of what was the hell was happening in his world at that moment, but Piper seemed to be in a similar condition, not the bullying part, but using powers for bad-to the point of not realizing they were using supernatural powers. This makes me think even wonder how closely related Piper and Percy are, in terms of their personal expiernces and struggles, but then again, Riordan made all the character sound (POV) quite similar to each other in some way, so it's limited to both of them only, but back to topic). I agree with the fact that Piper is selfish to an extent and wanted tons of attention, but don't put her using her powers as one of the reasons why what she did was a lot worse than everyone else, since it's simply not true. But it's IMO.

        Loading editor
    • I understand why Piper stole. But I still don't like her. She's boring, uses her charmspeak for minor things and doesn't exactly seem to have the same amount of care for everyone else on the Agro II than Jason. 1-10. How much Piper cares about them in my eyes

      Leo-3-4

      Hazel-4-5

      Hedge-2-3

      Frank-2-3

      Percy-5-6

      Annabeth-5-6

      Nico-1-2-3

      Jason-10

      Piper-10

      I hate how this is turning into a thing about why I don't like Piper but I just have to say these things.

        Loading editor
    • Princess Cardinal of the SkyWings wrote: I understand why Piper stole. But I still don't like her. She's boring, uses her charmspeak for minor things and doesn't exactly seem to have the same amount of care for everyone else on the Agro II than Jason. 1-10. How much Piper cares about them in my eyes

      Leo-3-4

      Hazel-4-5

      Hedge-2-3

      Frank-2-3

      Percy-5-6

      Annabeth-5-6

      Nico-1-2-3

      Jason-10

      Piper-10

      I hate how this is turning into a thing about why I don't like Piper but I just have to say these things.

      Why did you rate her careness about Percy so high? Throughout the series, it seems to me that Piper didn't give a crap about Percy. Even when Percy was nice to her all the time, Piper didn't do anything in return. But seriously, Piper obsession over Jason and her personality overall is too stupid for my liking, even those few times when her POV was talking about how she felt sorry about people BESIDES Jason(and Leo, I guess) just felt forced to me. As if Rick wanted her to be likable for a chance(as if that was possible).

        Loading editor
    • Ea225225 wrote:

      Princess Cardinal of the SkyWings wrote: I understand why Piper stole. But I still don't like her. She's boring, uses her charmspeak for minor things and doesn't exactly seem to have the same amount of care for everyone else on the Agro II than Jason. 1-10. How much Piper cares about them in my eyes

      Leo-3-4

      Hazel-4-5

      Hedge-2-3

      Frank-2-3

      Percy-5-6

      Annabeth-5-6

      Nico-1-2-3

      Jason-10

      Piper-10

      I hate how this is turning into a thing about why I don't like Piper but I just have to say these things.

      Why did you rate her careness about Percy so high? Throughout the series, it seems to me that Piper didn't give a crap about Percy. Even when Percy was nice to her all the time, Piper didn't do anything in return. But seriously, Piper obsession over Jason and her personality overall is too stupid for my liking, even those few times when her POV was talking about how she felt sorry about people BESIDES Jason(and Leo, I guess) just felt forced to me. As if Rick wanted her to be likable for a chance(as if that was possible).

      You have a point. I think i only did it because he is a powerful member and maybe she respects it. Maybe.  I don't know why I did this

        Loading editor
    • Princess Cardinal of the SkyWings wrote:
      Ea225225 wrote:

      Princess Cardinal of the SkyWings wrote: I understand why Piper stole. But I still don't like her. She's boring, uses her charmspeak for minor things and doesn't exactly seem to have the same amount of care for everyone else on the Agro II than Jason. 1-10. How much Piper cares about them in my eyes

      Leo-3-4

      Hazel-4-5

      Hedge-2-3

      Frank-2-3

      Percy-5-6

      Annabeth-5-6

      Nico-1-2-3

      Jason-10

      Piper-10

      I hate how this is turning into a thing about why I don't like Piper but I just have to say these things.

      Why did you rate her careness about Percy so high? Throughout the series, it seems to me that Piper didn't give a crap about Percy. Even when Percy was nice to her all the time, Piper didn't do anything in return. But seriously, Piper obsession over Jason and her personality overall is too stupid for my liking, even those few times when her POV was talking about how she felt sorry about people BESIDES Jason(and Leo, I guess) just felt forced to me. As if Rick wanted her to be likable for a chance(as if that was possible).
      You have a point. I think i only did it because he is a powerful member and maybe she respects it. Maybe.  I don't know why I did this

      Actually, she doesn't really respect Percy at all. Remember, in her POV in MOA, it was saying that even when people were talking about Percy all the time, she thought he looked "unimpressive" especially when near Jason(Gosh I hate her). But it's okay, it's just a little mistake, it's not like I'm mad at you or something.

        Loading editor
    • A lot of you are going to hate this but don't go yelling at me before I have a chance to explain.

      1. Octavian I personally find manipulating other people to be almost more powerful than any of the other nines powers, because making deals and paying out bribes behind other peoples backs while remembering and keeping tabs on what you have on other people could found an army that could destroy the other nine, he just has a limited pool of talent after all of the big three's children hate him.


      2. Piper see Octavian but she has to use a magic ability, not as impressive.


      3. Annabeth as you can see above I find the coolest powers to be simple and always affective. While the other have some of the biggest powers in their elements, Annabeth's, like Humans, only advantage over the other heroes, or animals, is her mind. She's able to calculate strategies and anticipate their enemy's movements.


      4. Reyna Another child of a war god, she can lend people strength and has mastered all types of weapons and holds knowledge on tactics as well.


      5. Frank


      6. Hazel


      7 Percy


      8. Nico


      9. Leo


      10. Jason


      Remember this is a list of how cool they are, if we were going on combat effectiveness my top two would be my last two, Octavian leading because he has loyal centurions, probably in his pocket.

        Loading editor
    • Ea225225 wrote:
      Princess Cardinal of the SkyWings wrote:
      Ea225225 wrote:

      Princess Cardinal of the SkyWings wrote: I understand why Piper stole. But I still don't like her. She's boring, uses her charmspeak for minor things and doesn't exactly seem to have the same amount of care for everyone else on the Agro II than Jason. 1-10. How much Piper cares about them in my eyes

      Leo-3-4

      Hazel-4-5

      Hedge-2-3

      Frank-2-3

      Percy-5-6

      Annabeth-5-6

      Nico-1-2-3

      Jason-10

      Piper-10

      I hate how this is turning into a thing about why I don't like Piper but I just have to say these things.

      Why did you rate her careness about Percy so high? Throughout the series, it seems to me that Piper didn't give a crap about Percy. Even when Percy was nice to her all the time, Piper didn't do anything in return. But seriously, Piper obsession over Jason and her personality overall is too stupid for my liking, even those few times when her POV was talking about how she felt sorry about people BESIDES Jason(and Leo, I guess) just felt forced to me. As if Rick wanted her to be likable for a chance(as if that was possible).
      You have a point. I think i only did it because he is a powerful member and maybe she respects it. Maybe.  I don't know why I did this
      Actually, she doesn't really respect Percy at all. Remember, in her POV in MOA, it was saying that even when people were talking about Percy all the time, she thought he looked "unimpressive" especially when near Jason(Gosh I hate her). But it's okay, it's just a little mistake, it's not like I'm mad at you or something.

      True. i forgot about that.

        Loading editor
    • Princess Cardinal of the SkyWings wrote:
      Ea225225 wrote:
      Princess Cardinal of the SkyWings wrote:
      Ea225225 wrote:

      Princess Cardinal of the SkyWings wrote: I understand why Piper stole. But I still don't like her. She's boring, uses her charmspeak for minor things and doesn't exactly seem to have the same amount of care for everyone else on the Agro II than Jason. 1-10. How much Piper cares about them in my eyes

      Leo-3-4

      Hazel-4-5

      Hedge-2-3

      Frank-2-3

      Percy-5-6

      Annabeth-5-6

      Nico-1-2-3

      Jason-10

      Piper-10

      I hate how this is turning into a thing about why I don't like Piper but I just have to say these things.

      Why did you rate her careness about Percy so high? Throughout the series, it seems to me that Piper didn't give a crap about Percy. Even when Percy was nice to her all the time, Piper didn't do anything in return. But seriously, Piper obsession over Jason and her personality overall is too stupid for my liking, even those few times when her POV was talking about how she felt sorry about people BESIDES Jason(and Leo, I guess) just felt forced to me. As if Rick wanted her to be likable for a chance(as if that was possible).
      You have a point. I think i only did it because he is a powerful member and maybe she respects it. Maybe.  I don't know why I did this
      Actually, she doesn't really respect Percy at all. Remember, in her POV in MOA, it was saying that even when people were talking about Percy all the time, she thought he looked "unimpressive" especially when near Jason(Gosh I hate her). But it's okay, it's just a little mistake, it's not like I'm mad at you or something.
      True. i forgot about that.

      Percy and Jason would have died without her......Percy and Annabeth would have died without her....

        Loading editor
    • Please stop quoting that. Just write your response.

        Loading editor
    • Annabeth and Percy
      Annabeth and Percy removed this reply because:
      No.
      23:17, February 20, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Annabeth and Percy
      Annabeth and Percy removed this reply because:
      Off-topic.
      23:17, February 20, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Annabeth and Percy
      Annabeth and Percy removed this reply because:
      Too damn bad. Either stop or you don't get to post at all.
      23:17, February 20, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Percy and Jason would have died without her......Percy and Annabeth would have died without her....

      Actually the prophecy calls for seven so if she wasn't there someone else would have taken her place most probably someone with skills and odds are who didn't display the signs of a sociopath so this seventh person might've saved them. You can't say what would happen without her because someone would have had to take her place

        Loading editor
    • And the world would've ended without Luke, and Gaea might not have been destroyed without Octavian. Should we start giving them rounds of applause? If someone sociopathic saves your life, that doesn't make them any less sociopathic. Being a victim of Bullying is prob what made me who I am today, but I don't tell bullies "thank you' do I? Its called False Equivalance. Someone can do something with 'good' result but have bad intentions. Did Piper join the quest to be a good person, or to be with Jason?

      @Princess Cardinal (ayye Wings of Fire) here is my list:

      Jason; 11

      Herself:10

      Annabeth: 7

      Leo: 6

      Hedge: 4

      Percy: 3-4

      Hazel:2.5

      Frank:1

      Nico: 0

        Loading editor
    • ^Ok yeah. Nico would definitely be a low number because of his whole 'Child of Hades' thing. Maybe she's also judging his father. Why did you rank Leo a 6?

      Oh yeah, she also threatened Drew. I mean, I understand why. Just, why? Because she found Jason hot? So did Reyna and Piper actually became friends with her. I'm just saying that her actions could've been different which might've given her more friends or allies

        Loading editor
    • I'm confused as to why Nico would be a zero when his powers are really quite formidable

        Loading editor
    • Up above their not ranking the coolest powers, Starsandsupernovae, but how Piper feels about all of them, I don't know why, personally I think its gotten a little out of hand but hey, who am I to judge.

        Loading editor
    • I agree. I just made a list saying that I understood why Piper stole and that I think her true loyalties aren't towards her friends evenly.

      I have no one else to rant to. My friends don't read PJO

        Loading editor
    • Starsandsupernovae wrote:
      I'm confused as to why Nico would be a zero when his powers are really quite formidable

      That was a list about who Piper cares about, not who is the strongest.

        Loading editor
    • For me, it's Percy. 

        Loading editor
    • ^Him and Hazel.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think anyone's giving Nico enough credit Piper opinion aside

        Loading editor
    • Starsandsupernovae wrote:
      I don't think anyone's giving Nico enough credit Piper opinion aside

      The guy can summon undead things and was able to survive Tartarus! Alone. Let's face it, Percy and Annabeth only survived because of each other and Percy said that Nico must've seen his Tartarus(the god) the whole time. He's obviously powerful

        Loading editor
    • Princess Cardinal of the SkyWings wrote:
      Starsandsupernovae wrote:
      I don't think anyone's giving Nico enough credit Piper opinion aside
      The guy can summon undead things and was able to survive Tartarus! Alone. Let's face it, Percy and Annabeth only survived because of each other and Percy said that Nico must've seen his Tartarus(the god) the whole time. He's obviously powerful

      THANK YOU!!! Nico survived on his own as a demigod shadowtraveling around, walked through Tartarus alone and can summon armies of zombies! He's definitely in at least the top three

        Loading editor
    • Oceanhalo12 wrote: That was a list about who Piper cares about, not who is the strongest.

      Why is Leo 7?

        Loading editor
    • No one ever said Nico wasn't powerful. ITs about who's powers are coolest and personally, I wouldn't want to summon the dead. Not saying we can't talk about most powerful(although power isn't everything you tyrants lol), but that's why no one mentioned Nico much.

        Loading editor
    • If I could summon the dead, I could easily freak people out. That, in my opinion, pretty cool. My rep would be interesting to hear about and I, for some reason, kinda like dealing with rumors about me(not that it really ever happened

        Loading editor
    • Oceanhalo12 wrote:
      No one ever said Nico wasn't powerful. ITs about who's powers are coolest and personally, I wouldn't want to summon the dead. Not saying we can't talk about most powerful(although power isn't everything you tyrants lol), but that's why no one mentioned Nico much.

      Summoning the dead doesn't qualify as 'cool'?!?!

        Loading editor
    • Hard.Percy,Frank,Hazel,Nico or Jason.

        Loading editor
    • Percy, Frank, and Octavian

      Percy can control the water and make hurricanes, and also water heals him

      Frank can turn into animals and can sometimes be invincible, also good with a bow

      Octavian can tell certain parts of the future, which would be really useful in life

        Loading editor
    • ^Not really.

        Loading editor
    • Oceanhalo12 wrote:
      ^Not really.

      which part?

        Loading editor
    • Octavian's powers. His readings are vague and easily confused. All of them have been Magic Eight Ball stuff like 'he will not kill us' or 'this year will be good' with really is not useful in reality-ya know, where there's not a war being fought by teenagers with magical powers. Rachel's powers are a bit more useful(I'd love to paint pictures of future events lol).

        Loading editor
    • Yeah i think Octavian was bluffing 98% of the time. 

        Loading editor
    • Ok then Hazel as 3rd because she can control the mist and precious metals and gemstones

        Loading editor
    • Never mind, I guess since its coolness and not most powerful than both Piper and Octavian would be sent down in my list, but Octavian being first because once again his isn't magical. I would however put him as one of the most powerful though.   

        Loading editor
    • I think a lot of his power lies within his ability to lead and manipulate people, not necessarily his alleged gift of prophecy

        Loading editor
    • Percy or Nico or Hazel or Frank have the coolest powers.

        Loading editor
    • Starsandsupernovae wrote:
      I think a lot of his power lies within his ability to lead and manipulate people, not necessarily his alleged gift of prophecy

      yeah, that's what I meant, I couldn't care less about his prophecy power, but manipulation, if done right, is definitely the most powerful skill one can have, as Rome Total war says "for any sword can be turned aside by a gold coin." the same goes for well placed words.

        Loading editor
    • Nico so awesome :) 

        Loading editor
    • Starsandsupernovae wrote:
      I think a lot of his power lies within his ability to lead and manipulate people, not necessarily his alleged gift of prophecy

      So true

        Loading editor
    • Say words again and again

        Loading editor
    • woosh

        Loading editor
    • I'd even say that Octavian's power of persuasion might be even more powerful then Pipers because while Piper can only do it while she's right there and when she stops it wears off Octavian can motivate and manipulate people from afar as well with lasting effects. 

        Loading editor
    • Of course, Octavian's isn't even really a power, its more of a skill that he's mastered.

        Loading editor
    • True, if I had to choose power wise i think i'd go with Nico

        Loading editor
    • Oceanhalo12
      Oceanhalo12 removed this reply because:
      ?
      13:44, March 2, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • ^ EH I don´t know....I always felt like summoning the dead was disturbing their peace.

        Loading editor
    • Oceanhalo12 wrote:
      ^ EH I don´t know....I always felt like summoning the dead was disturbing their peace.

      Well, he always seems to let them go back I think 

        Loading editor
    • He does and also do you really think all the dead would want peace unbroken for eternity? Wouldn't they get a bit bored now and then?

        Loading editor
    • I don't really like Annabeth. Not sicne the start....I guess since the Lost hero or Mark of Athena...I kind of started disliking her. I don't even know why. 

      I don't like Nico much either, but it was always this way

        Loading editor
    • Starsandsupernovae wrote:
      He does and also do you really think all the dead would want peace unbroken for eternity? Wouldn't they get a bit bored now and then?

      Well I mean thats only ones in the Field of Asphodel with nothing better to do or ones who didn't go to any afterlife(Like Lares). I just know I wouldn't want to be whisked away every time some pubescent teenager got into a fight.

        Loading editor
    • Well don't those  in the Field of Asphodel sort of lose themselves? As described by Hazel that she didn't just because she was the daughter of Pluto.

        Loading editor
    • ^That was my point. The only ones who wouldn't care about being summoned are those is TFoA, But most of those probably aren't the fighters he summons because dead in TFoA didn't do much good or bad-which is an unlikely thing for someone who has been in battle.

        Loading editor
    • Really? I'm not entirely sure about the rules of ancient greece but soldiers can be entirely normal people especially if it's just standard that they'll go into the army

        Loading editor
    • ^Yeah bur anyone who fought in a war and died witth their armor and weapons(which is the only way they would still have them when their summoned) would've done some good or bad, whether or not being a warrior/soldier was their profession.

        Loading editor
    • Percy or nico or hazel or frank.

        Loading editor
    • Oceanhalo12 wrote:
      ^Yeah bur anyone who fought in a war and died witth their armor and weapons(which is the only way they would still have them when their summoned) would've done some good or bad, whether or not being a warrior/soldier was their profession.

      Not necessarily. What if they never made it into battle or never got a chance to fight?

        Loading editor
    • ^That would be extremely rare though.Especially becauseRome waged war pretty much everywhere so most soldier fought. Nico summoned an entire legion in HoH-all who definitely seemed to have fought before.

        Loading editor
    • Well then if they're forced into the army and they're just doing what they're told the whole time is that good or bad?

        Loading editor
    • They had this thing called skylephse, which means they took the oppenent's armour and weapons when they defeated them, so not many soldiers could keep their weapons after dying. 

        Loading editor
    • Chrysbliss wrote:
      They had this thing called skylephse, which means they took the oppenent's armour and weapons when they defeated them, so not many soldiers could keep their weapons after dying. 

      I'm not sure if that's meant to be relevant to the conversation or if it's just interesting parenthetical information.

        Loading editor
    • ^I think that the point was that the only way to keep your weapons/armor is to die in battle. If a soldier died off the battlefield they would practice skylephse, and take their weapons/armor. Therefore most of the soldier's Nico summons are actual veterans rather than tributes or off-duty or whatever else you were saying they could be.

      Not to mention that doing what your told is what most soldiers do. Doesn't change what is good and what is bad. That's like saying hit (wo)men aren't murdering they are just 'doing what they are told'. Although this train of thought this brings up a heavily debated political topic: Are soldiers murderers?  Lol I'm trying super hard to word these post in a way that stay away from my personal beliefs.

        Loading editor
    • I am back.

        Loading editor
    • Oceanhalo12 wrote:
      ^I think that the point was that the only way to keep your weapons/armor is to die in battle. If a soldier died off the battlefield they would practice skylephse, and take their weapons/armor. Therefore most of the soldier's Nico summons are actual veterans rather than tributes or off-duty or whatever else you were saying they could be.

      Not to mention that doing what your told is what most soldiers do. Doesn't change what is good and what is bad. That's like saying hit (wo)men aren't murdering they are just 'doing what they are told'. Although this train of thought this brings up a heavily debated political topic: Are soldiers murderers?  Lol I'm trying super hard to word these post in a way that stay away from my personal beliefs.

      So that's exactly the debate i suppose i was bringing up- are soldiers murderers? and the difference between hit (wo)men and soldiers especially in a culture like Rome is that becoming an assassin is generally choice. The army less so.

        Loading editor
    • Nico's comrades that he summons are veterans of the legion. Now, there are two cases of being a veteran. Number one, they died in battle after serving the legion for at least 10 years- this would qualify them for the term of being a veteran, and their family would enjoy the rights they should have had. Now, if a legionnaire has served the legion for ten years or more and decides to retire, he can also be called a veteran. Him and his family would be accepted as full citizens of Rome, and the person would get some rights, like land, a house, that sort of thing. The higher your rank, the more luxury your right was. The retired legionnaires will still be veterans when they die. 

      I do not believe soldiers are murderers. I will refrain from quoting the bible, but that's like saying the police are murderers. Or you are a murderer if you kill someone in self defence. Think of soldiers that way- but in country defence.

        Loading editor
    • Oceanhalo12
      Oceanhalo12 removed this reply because:
      .
      22:53, March 9, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • ^^Oh i agree completely I just didn't want to stray into politics. Although I think in certain situations police are murderers...


      ...*cough cough* Trayvon Martin,Tamir Rice.etc*cough cough*

        Loading editor
    • Commander Tool Belt wrote:
      Nico's comrades that he summons are veterans of the legion. Now, there are two cases of being a veteran. Number one, they died in battle after serving the legion for at least 10 years- this would qualify them for the term of being a veteran, and their family would enjoy the rights they should have had. Now, if a legionnaire has served the legion for ten years or more and decides to retire, he can also be called a veteran. Him and his family would be accepted as full citizens of Rome, and the person would get some rights, like land, a house, that sort of thing. The higher your rank, the more luxury your right was. The retired legionnaires will still be veterans when they die. 

      I do not believe soldiers are murderers. I will refrain from quoting the bible, but that's like saying the police are murderers. Or you are a murderer if you kill someone in self defence. Think of soldiers that way- but in country defence.

      Ok so if we're comparing them to one who kills in self defence then self defence isn't neccesarily a 'good act.' Nor is it a 'bad act'  it just is an act. So too being in the army was neither bad or good. It just was, therefore not ruling out the Fields of Asphodel

        Loading editor
    • Ironlightning wrote:
      Percy, Frank, and Octavian

      Percy can control the water and make hurricanes, and also water heals him

      Frank can turn into animals and can sometimes be invincible, also good with a bow

      Octavian can tell certain parts of the future, which would be really useful in life

      But Octavian's powers are not going to help in battle and are not that cool either.

        Loading editor
    • ^Plus, Rachel's powers are better than Octavian's. 

        Loading editor
    • Starsandsupernovae wrote:
      Commander Tool Belt wrote:
      Nico's comrades that he summons are veterans of the legion. Now, there are two cases of being a veteran. Number one, they died in battle after serving the legion for at least 10 years- this would qualify them for the term of being a veteran, and their family would enjoy the rights they should have had. Now, if a legionnaire has served the legion for ten years or more and decides to retire, he can also be called a veteran. Him and his family would be accepted as full citizens of Rome, and the person would get some rights, like land, a house, that sort of thing. The higher your rank, the more luxury your right was. The retired legionnaires will still be veterans when they die. 

      I do not believe soldiers are murderers. I will refrain from quoting the bible, but that's like saying the police are murderers. Or you are a murderer if you kill someone in self defence. Think of soldiers that way- but in country defence.

      Ok so if we're comparing them to one who kills in self defence then self defence isn't neccesarily a 'good act.' Nor is it a 'bad act'  it just is an act. So too being in the army was neither bad or good. It just was, therefore not ruling out the Fields of Asphodel

      Well no, not really. Yeah Modern-day soldiers are cool, but In Greco-Roman times, there was actual good vs. bad. Like common sense should've told Romans burning down empires is wrong and crazy af-therefore any Roman soldiers who participated in such things(which is most of them) would NOT go to The Fields of Asphodel. Nowadays war is about protection and safety, which is neither good nor bad. But back then, war was about bloodlust and carnage and stuff-those things were considered masculine(On the flip-side we have ones that may have went to Elysium-but I'm just focusing on the bad ones). So maybe current soldiers are in the gray area, but not the ones that Nico summons.

        Loading editor
    • TheViralSorceress wrote:
      ^Plus, Rachel's powers are better than Octavian's. 

      I don't know, Rachel cant actually remember anything she says, she's more just like a shell for hosting the spirit of something that can tell the future, unlike Octavian who can either manipulate people into believing him, or actually can see into the future.

        Loading editor
    • HamilcarV wrote:
      TheViralSorceress wrote:
      ^Plus, Rachel's powers are better than Octavian's. 
      I don't know, Rachel cant actually remember anything she says, she's more just like a shell for hosting the spirit of something that can tell the future, unlike Octavian who can either manipulate people into believing him, or actually can see into the future.

      Manipulating people isn't a special power. It's a part of Octavian's personality. 

        Loading editor
    • TheViralSorceress wrote:
      HamilcarV wrote:
      TheViralSorceress wrote:
      ^Plus, Rachel's powers are better than Octavian's. 
      I don't know, Rachel cant actually remember anything she says, she's more just like a shell for hosting the spirit of something that can tell the future, unlike Octavian who can either manipulate people into believing him, or actually can see into the future.
      Manipulating people isn't a special power. It's a part of Octavian's personality. 

      LOL yes! But I like Octavian...And I ship Octachel

        Loading editor
    • It's neither personality or a power, its a skill that he happens to be good at due to his parentage, like Percy being good with a sword.

        Loading editor
    • Chrysbliss wrote:
      TheViralSorceress wrote:
      HamilcarV wrote:
      TheViralSorceress wrote:
      ^Plus, Rachel's powers are better than Octavian's. 
      I don't know, Rachel cant actually remember anything she says, she's more just like a shell for hosting the spirit of something that can tell the future, unlike Octavian who can either manipulate people into believing him, or actually can see into the future.
      Manipulating people isn't a special power. It's a part of Octavian's personality. 
      LOL yes! But I like Octavian...And I ship Octachel

      God forbid. Anyway, Rachel is the oracle. 

      Octavian can actually see the future. Remember when he predicted hard times ahead but an unlikely savior for the camp? That was all true and it all came to pass.

        Loading editor
    • Octavian's powers are useful but I don' think he's powers are useful in combat.I would have liked Octavian if he wasn't obssessed on killing greeks.

        Loading editor
    • @ Princess Cardianal 

      She really couldn't care less about Percy. Sure he saved her life, and she says he is an amazing boyfriend for Annabeth, and that he and Annabeth are so easy together. Wonderful. Great. But in Kansas, when Jason blasted Percy with lightening, she was even tempted to let Jason kill him. The only thing that held her back was probably the thought of Annabeth. Meanwhile when Percy knocked out Jason she was so desperate she felt like attacking him with her knife. In my opinion, that means if she could, she would have let Percy die. That is cold blooded and stupid, even though she barely knew him. Also, when Bacchus threatened to turn Percy into a dolphin, and Percy (who still isn't in the best of moods with the Gods, eight months stolen, and wotnot) responds negatively, Piper says she was watching with horrified fascination, as if watching Percy turn into a dolphin would be fun. The only thing that makes her intervene is thinking of Annabeth. (Mark Of Athena). This clearly shows to me that she really does not care about Percy. On that ship, she probably cares about herself, Jason, Annabeth and Leo. The rest could rot in hell for all she cares. 

        Loading editor
    • Patrickqiu123 wrote:
      Octavian's powers are useful but I don' think he's powers are useful in combat.I would have liked Octavian if he wasn't obssessed on killing greeks.

      True, however due to my messed up brain, and my obsession with Carthage, I wouldn't mind a Greek, or anyone, who is obsessed on killing Romans. So I guess​ kind of Leo, not realy though. 

        Loading editor
    • It's either Percy,Hazel,Frank,Nico or Jason and maybe Leo.Percy is extremely powerful and can use hydrokinesis to a near expert degree.He can also summon hurricanes for extented periods of time and can summon earthquakes which can result in volcanic eruptions which resulted in the freeing of Typhon.Percy can also breathe underwater and can heal when he touches water.As well as that he can manipulate water and can summon geysers in places with no water.Hazel can manipulate the mist which is an extremely powerful weapon and can trick people.She can also manipulate metals and gems.She can also sense underground tunnels and lairs.As well as  that,she can use ferrokinesis and can collapse caves and stuff.She may also summon earthquakes.Frank has bossy shape shifting powers and is so fluent with it that he can smoothly turn into almost any animal and turn back.Nico can summon skeleton warriors and can summon bones and shadow travel.Jason can use aerokinesis and elecktronesis to a powerful degree.Leo can use pyrokinesis and technokinesis to an almost expert degree.

        Loading editor
    • ^^percy can also use the mist, not to hazel level but he can use it

        Loading editor
    • I know but he stopped using it because he wasn't good.At the end of BOO I wasn't even sure if he can use the Mist again.

        Loading editor
    • In Singer of Apollo, he did use the mist

        Loading editor
    • Utkar22 wrote:
      In Singer of Apollo, he did use the mist

      Uh...what's Singer of Apollo?

        Loading editor
    • Chrysbliss wrote:
      Utkar22 wrote:
      In Singer of Apollo, he did use the mist
      Uh...what's Singer of Apollo?

      This story.

        Loading editor
    • Utkar22 wrote:
      In Singer of Apollo, he did use the mist

      Sorry.But I thought this was at the end of BOO.At the end of BOO I am not sure he could use the mist again.

      P.S.I read singer of Apollo a long time ago.I am a bit rusty.Sorry.

        Loading editor
    • Coolest could mean most impressive-looking. In that case, i feel the powers would be (coolest to least cool): Jason, Percy, Nico (would scare me), Frank, Hazel, Leo, Reyna, Annabeth, Piper, Octavian.

      Coolest could also mean most desirable in daily life. I am a college student. For me, the order would then be (most to least desirable):

      Annabeth (wisdom, responsibility, hard work)

      Reyna (street-smartness, hard work, confidence, responsibility, leadership skills)

      Leo (excellent problem-solving skills, hard work),

      Nico (virtually infinite (undead) people to help me out in various things),

      Jason (responsibility, leadership skills, confidence, hard work, ability to fly to class in the last minute),

      Percy (courage, confidence, leadership skills, hard work, swimming skills),

      Hazel (responsibility, never out of money),

      Piper (confidence, convincing the teachers to extend the submission deadlines),   

      Frank (hard work, responsibility, can talk to my favourite animals and birds),

      Octavian (I wouldn't want to be like him).

        Loading editor
    • VishwaUser wrote:
      Coolest could mean most impressive-looking. In that case, i feel the powers would be (coolest to least cool): Jason, Percy, Nico (would scare me), Frank, Hazel, Leo, Reyna, Annabeth, Piper, Octavian.

      Coolest could also mean most desirable in daily life. I am a college student. For me, the order would then be (most to least desirable):

      Annabeth (wisdom, responsibility, hard work)

      Reyna (street-smartness, hard work, confidence, responsibility, leadership skills)

      Leo (excellent problem-solving skills, hard work),

      Jason (responsibility, leadership skills, confidence, hard work, ability to fly to class in the last minute),

      Percy (courage, confidence, leadership skills, hard work, swimming skills),

      Hazel (responsibility, never out of money),

      Piper (confidence, convincing the teachers to extend the submission deadlines),   

      Frank (hard work, responsibility, can talk to my favourite animals and birds),

      Nico (I wouldn't want to be like him),

      Octavian (I wouldn't want to be like him).

      I honestly think Nico's powers are the coolest.

        Loading editor
    • Coolguypro777 wrote:
      VishwaUser wrote:
      Coolest could mean most impressive-looking. In that case, i feel the powers would be (coolest to least cool): Jason, Percy, Nico (would scare me), Frank, Hazel, Leo, Reyna, Annabeth, Piper, Octavian.

      Coolest could also mean most desirable in daily life. I am a college student. For me, the order would then be (most to least desirable):

      Annabeth (wisdom, responsibility, hard work)

      Reyna (street-smartness, hard work, confidence, responsibility, leadership skills)

      Leo (excellent problem-solving skills, hard work),

      Jason (responsibility, leadership skills, confidence, hard work, ability to fly to class in the last minute),

      Percy (courage, confidence, leadership skills, hard work, swimming skills),

      Hazel (responsibility, never out of money),

      Piper (confidence, convincing the teachers to extend the submission deadlines),   

      Frank (hard work, responsibility, can talk to my favourite animals and birds),

      Nico (I wouldn't want to be like him),

      Octavian (I wouldn't want to be like him).

      I honestly think Nico's powers are the coolest.

      I respect your views. Nico is very powerful. In fact, I like Nico and mentioned him as one of my top 3 favourites in another answer. But I do find Nico's powers scary.

      Initially, I had said I wouldn't want to be like Nico in daily life because I wouldn't want to accidentally use those 'deadly' powers. But Nico also has amazing willpower. He has done things even when almost everyone around him were hostile to him or suspicious of him. When I realised this fact, I edited the answer that you quoted.

        Loading editor
    • I would love Nico's powers. They are just awesome. If anyone tries to bully me, an army of skeletons immediately! Teacher wants to call my parents? Ghostify him! People want to beat me up? Shadow travel! 

      I would also love Leo's powers. And Percy's. And Frank's. And definitely Percy's. Did I mention Nico?

        Loading editor
    • Also Nico's powers come along with an army of undead who can do anything from fight for you to driving you around

        Loading editor
    • Nico's powers may be scary but in everyday life,they can be useful like commander tool belt said.Also,they are powerful too.

        Loading editor
    • Starsandsupernovae wrote:
      Also Nico's powers come along with an army of undead who can do anything from fight for you to driving you around

      Good point. I had completely forgotten that Nico's skeletons can do lots of things other than killing.

      If I had Nico's powers, I could ask the skeletons to help me out with college life. One or two could help me out with washing and ironing my clothes and cleaning the room. One of them could keep reminding me to go to classes and complete my homework.  I could summon intelligent people who are dead and ask them to help me out with studies and assignments. But I would still put in some effort of my own in all these tasks, because my conscience would prick otherwise. 

      And of course, I could have bodyguards who would protect me if I were attacked (Fortunately, there are barely any violent bullies in my institute. Unfortunately, the monkeys here are big bullies.).

        Loading editor
    • VishwaUser wrote:
      Starsandsupernovae wrote:
      Also Nico's powers come along with an army of undead who can do anything from fight for you to driving you around
      Good point. I had completely forgotten that Nico's skeletons can do lots of things other than killing.

      If I had Nico's powers, I could ask the skeletons to help me out with college life. One or two could help me out with washing and ironing my clothes and cleaning the room. One of them could keep reminding me to go to classes and complete my homework.  I could summon intelligent people who are dead and ask them to help me out with studies and assignments. But I would still put in some effort of my own in all these tasks, because my conscience would prick otherwise. 

      And of course, I could have bodyguards who would protect me if I were attacked (Fortunately, there are barely any violent bullies in my institute. Unfortunately, the monkeys here are big bullies.).Exactly.

      Exactly.

        Loading editor
    • Commander Tool Belt wrote:
      I would love Nico's powers. They are just awesome. If anyone tries to bully me, an army of skeletons immediately! Teacher wants to call my parents? Ghostify him! People want to beat me up? Shadow travel! 

      I would also love Leo's powers. And Percy's. And Frank's. And definitely Percy's. Did I mention Nico?

      Lol I think ghostifying is a bit extreme...

        Loading editor
    • He needs to be extremely angry and had lended strenegth from Reyna but banishing people to hell is cool(but scary).

        Loading editor
    • Tbqh, Hazel's powers are the best. 

        Loading editor
    • TheViralSorceress wrote:
      Tbqh, Hazel's powers are the best. 

      I agree.

        Loading editor
    • TheViralSorceress wrote:
      Tbqh, Hazel's powers are the best. 

      Thank you! I'd take either hers or Percy's.

        Loading editor
    • Annabeth and Percy wrote:
      Please stop quoting that. Just write your response.

      No

        Loading editor
    • TheViralSorceress wrote:
      Tbqh, Hazel's powers are the best. 

      Either her or Nico, basically children of death gods

        Loading editor
    • SayuriDarling
      SayuriDarling removed this reply because:
      mess
      18:34, April 2, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • LapisLazu102 wrote:
      Annabeth and Percy wrote:
      Please stop quoting that. Just write your response.
      No

      Dude, you are disobeying a moderator directly.

        Loading editor
    • But if you had Piper's charmspeak you could get the others to use their powers for you

        Loading editor
    • Starsandsupernovae wrote:
      But if you had Piper's charmspeak you could get the others to use their powers for you


      Some of the demigods can resist Piper's charmspeak.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, come to think of it, some people rank Hazel or Piper to be the most powerful of the Seven. But in both instances, if the opponent is well aware of their power, and has the ability to resist it, their power is hardly anything. 

        Loading editor
    • What i really dont understand is how pipers charmspeak worked with gaia but not with heracles

        Loading editor
    • AACM12 wrote:
      What i really dont understand is how pipers charmspeak worked with gaia but not with heracles

      I guess Dirt Face had forgotten how to resist it?

      And yes, Piper's and Hazel's powers are not useful when the other knows how tp resist. 

        Loading editor
    • Chrysbliss wrote:
      AACM12 wrote:
      What i really dont understand is how pipers charmspeak worked with gaia but not with heracles
      I guess Dirt Face had forgotten how to resist it?

      And yes, Piper's and Hazel's powers are not useful when the other knows how tp resist. 

      i dont think so ok i mean like i think its like demigod gods cant face it but wow gaia can wow she can now OMG!!!

        Loading editor
    • Immortals can't be charmspoken. Rick made that quite clear. So in actual fact, how Gaia was charmspoken is baffling. I guess the reasonable excuse would be that her charmspeak got more and more potent, but there was just like a month or two between the two events so it makes no sense how she would have gotten that good within such a short time. I often wonder if Rick is trying to make everyone get more powerful so they can catch up with the likes of Percy, Frank or Jason, Perfect example is Hazel. Where the heck does the power of the Mist come from. But then it doesn't seem to work cause as Hazel and co are getting more powerful, Percy, Frank and co are getting more powerful as well, so they are at an impasse. Frank for instance's shapeshifting got uber fluid and easy. It became easier for Jason to summon lightening. So and so. 

        Loading editor
    • Commander Tool Belt wrote: Immortals can't be charmspoken. Rick made that quite clear. So in actual fact, how Gaia was charmspoken is baffling. I guess the reasonable excuse would be that her charmspeak got more and more potent, but there was just like a month or two between the two events so it makes no sense how she would have gotten that good within such a short time. I often wonder if Rick is trying to make everyone get more powerful so they can catch up with the likes of Percy, Frank or Jason, Perfect example is Hazel. Where the heck does the power of the Mist come from. But then it doesn't seem to work cause as Hazel and co are getting more powerful, Percy, Frank and co are getting more powerful as well, so they are at an impasse. Frank for instance's shapeshifting got uber fluid and easy. It became easier for Jason to summon lightening. So and so. 

      Well, it seems to be that Riordan contradicted himself. For example, Khoine knew Piper had charmspeak, but even her charmspeak made her hesitate, including the fact that gods aren't totally resistant against it, and most likely vulnerable. Piper's charmspeak purpose is to convince the being, not exactly always overpower them tbh. As for Piper becoming so good with charmspeak, you have to remember Hazel, Frank and Jason got a ridiculous power boost in the last few books. Or what I like to say "Downplay the others to make the others stronger". It contradicts what I said ealier, but I think it's a mixture of that, both power boost and downplaying the others so others can get spotlight, which is why Percy and Jason didn't look as powerful in Mark of Athena, or basically 4 of the 7 in BoO were almost useless compared to what Jason, Piper and Leo achieved at that time.

        Loading editor
    • Chrysbliss wrote:

      AACM12 wrote:
      What i really dont understand is how pipers charmspeak worked with gaia but not with heracles

      I guess Dirt Face had forgotten how to resist it?

      And yes, Piper's and Hazel's powers are not useful when the other knows how tp resist. 

      It is because fully conscious Gaea got separated from her energy source.

        Loading editor
    • I think the reason that Gaea got charmspoken, was because that Piper try to tell her what she WANTED to do. I remembered a part in either HOH or BOO where Piper thought that if Hazel mist can trick people on what they want to see why can't she do the same with her charmspeak. That's why it was easier for Gaea to be controlled, and just like Erick said, the gods are still vulnerable to charmspeak. And Sebastienxu467, I don't think Gaea getting separated from her source would really effect her mental state instead of just her physical state.

        Loading editor
    • It was in HOH. I guess you are right about the Gaea part although Gaea's power dwindles when away from land.

        Loading editor
    • I think Rick made it clear. Piper's charmspeak didn't actually overpower her.Gaia already WANTEd to sleep, PIper just convinced her.

      I mean tbh that explanation IS bull because why is Gaea that suggestable but that's what Rick hinted at.

        Loading editor
    • She made Gaea hear what she wanted to hear.

        Loading editor
    • ummmmmm...................i will take jason grace

        Loading editor
    • Pranjal varshney wrote: ummmmmm...................i will take jason grace

      I'll like to fly.

        Loading editor
    • Sebastienxu467 wrote:
      She made Gaea hear what she wanted to hear.

      If that is true,then that is incredibly weak from the most powerful primordial being on Earth, Earth herself. Heck,Medea toldPiper what she wanted to hear, and I daresay much more convincingly, an Piper didn't even sway. 

        Loading editor
    • ^^Good point. I think another reason on why Gaea was so easily swayed was probably because of all those years of sleeping. Primordial goddess or not you should still feel at least a little drowsy if spending millennia asleep. Maybe.

        Loading editor
    • Sure as heck didn't seem drowsy when she woke up in all her dirt faced glory and sank a lot of demigods in the earth. Seemed very awake to me. 

        Loading editor
    • ^^Sure, I mean that doesn't mean that Gaea was totally 100%, that sinking demigods and rising up from the Earth should be child play for a primordial goddess.

        Loading editor
    • Commander Tool Belt wrote:
      Sebastienxu467 wrote:
      She made Gaea hear what she wanted to hear.
      If that is true,then that is incredibly weak from the most powerful primordial being on Earth, Earth herself. Heck,Medea toldPiper what she wanted to hear, and I daresay much more convincingly, an Piper didn't even sway. 


      Fair point.

        Loading editor
    • 1.Leo - fire is awesome. Need I say any more? 2. Percy - Has learnt to properly control his powers and their full extent. 3. Hazel - Summoning gems is JUST COOL ! 4. Nico - His powers are super cool. 5. Jason- Superman! 6. Annabeth - I respect wisdom. 7. Frank - shapeshifting! 8.Reyna - lends strength and is cool. 9. Piper - charmspeak to the fullest. 10. Octavian- I don't even think that Prophecy is a proper power. I mean, Rachel has it, and she's a mortal!

        Loading editor
    • nico one hundred percent. not just saying this because i love him, but how cool would it be to raise people from the dead? he basically lead the quest with reyna and coach hedge, transporting them crazy distances with shadow travel. and to be one of the only people able to go to and from the underworld without getting hurt or killed. oh and his amazing chauffeur of course :)

      if not nico, i would pick percy. nothing needs to be said, it's self explanatory.

        Loading editor
    • I know Rachel (or any other mortal who has clear sight) is mortal and not a demigod but I think her ability to see through the mist is pretty cool. 

      1) Unlike Percy, she seems to be able to see through the mist no matter how strong (The Battle of the Labyrinth I believe)

      2) She most likely wouldn't attract monsters as she is mortal

      3) She can't be harmed by celestial bronze (not exactly a power)

      4) Rachel is the oracle (not really a power but whatever)

      Again, I know Rachel (mortals who have clear sight) are not demigods (or one of the 10 options) but I think their powers (which mostly aren't powers) are quite useful

        Loading editor
    • ^Well technically all of the demigods can see through the mist as well so her power isn't really separate from theirs. Why choose hers, when you could have that and more?

        Loading editor
    • Yes, but she can see better through the Mist than most demigods.

        Loading editor
    • ^I know it just seems a waste. Like if your were actually offered magical power and you chose the ability to see magical thing and be immune to magical weapons but also unable to fight or weild magical weapons...kinda counterproductive.

        Loading editor
    • I wouldn't say counterproductive, your still getting a power, and being immune to magic would give you the upper hand against a whole bunch of Demigods monsters and even some gods, I guess it just wouldn't be as flashy.

        Loading editor
    • ^Correction, she's immune to the weapons. Monsters and Gods could still kill her with like powers or just their fist/horns/claws etc. Not to mention godly forms.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message