This blog is for all those who love both the Camp Half-Blood & Kane Chronicles series. Most of us have had a nagging feeling in our guts saying there will be a cross over someday. Rick had alway been leaving hints that the two worlds exsisted side by side. Well that information has been confirmed!
- In The Serpent's Shadow Sadie and her mum are having a discussion about what will happen next now that Apophis has been execrated.
- Sadie's mum say's:
- "You and Carter and Amos will make Egyptian magic stronger than ever. And that's good... because your challenges are not over."
- "Setne?" I (Sadie) guessed.
- "Yes, him," Mum said. "But there are other challenges as well. I haven't completely lost the gift of prophecy, even in death. I see murky visions of other gods and rival magic."
- That really didn't sound good.
- "What do you mean?" I asked "What other gods?"
- "I don't know Sadie. But Egypt has always faced challenged from outside--- magicians from elsewhere, even gods from else where. Just be vigilant."
And further towards the end this came up:
- We've gotten reports of unexplainable magic as close as Long Island. Probably have to check that out.
Well if this isn't enough evidence to prove a crossover will happen I don't know what is!
What do you guys think?
Son of Sobek
Alright so I kow this blog is a year old, but it's still relevent.
The Son of Sobek was released today (May 7) and I read it as soon as I left school. There is evidence throughout SoS saying that a series between the two sides will happen. However because of the rules I can not post this evidence until tomorrow to give others a chance to read it. So stay tuned.
Alright so evidence of a future series:
On the last five pages after Percy and Carter defeat the Petsuchos they begin to talk in depth.
- Carter mentions how someone might have been trying to bring him and Percy together. Well there's still a psycophathic ghost on the loose with the most powerful book of spells ever written.
- Percy and Thalia both stated in The Sword of Hades that demigods do NOT have coincidences. And the fact that a powerful demigod and a powerful magician have met is no coincidence.
- Also Carter painted the Eye of Horus on Percy's hand telling him that if he ever needed his help to just say his name and Carter would know where he was. Riordan could've just had them say goodbye and have no further contact.
Stole this form Sayuri's blog:
Q: RT: @Brawl483Matthew Will there be more Kane Chronicles in the future? A: Just "Son of Sobek" short for now. Heroes is keeping me busy! So Rick has set the wheel's in motion. He's opened a door that he can't possibly hope to close. The crossover series will not happen right away but most likely within the next 2 or 3 years when he's writting his Norse mythology series. I don't know about the everyone else but I can't wait!