Camp Half-Blood Role Play Wiki
A few days ago, went to my talk page, and explained how he is an admin at a certain Harry Potter RPG Wiki. He said roleplay would be good for Camp Half-Blood too. I checked out the wiki (and joined), and thought it wasn't a bad idea.
I think we could do something like this. A Camp Half-Blood RPG Wiki! People could go to camp, get claimed, and go on quests!
Of course, the planning would take a while. Then we'd have to create the wiki, get it running, and get people in. But I think it's a great idea. A new step forward in Camp Half-Blood online!
I'm going to need help making it. There's a lot of planning to do. If you would like to help, leave me a message on my talk page. But it will be difficult.
If you'd like to he…
Read more >
If you go to wikis other than the Camp Half-Blood Wiki, you may have noticed they use references. This is a useful tool used to show the source of various information. I think the Camp Half-Blood Wiki should use them. It's simpler than it sounds.
Here's an example:
If you type: Percy said being a demigod is bad.
And you get:
Read more >
There is a canon policy on the wiki, but I don't like it. (Canon is what is considered true and not true about the series.)
You may notice there are many books, a film, a Video Game, and a Graphic Novel. Personally I think it should be set up like this:
- The main series is the highest level of canon.
- Anything said by Rick Riordan is just as canon.
- Official Percy Jackson sites are canon.
- The Graphic Novel is partially canon, but not much.
- The movie is NOT CANON, but still worth noting in the wiki.
- The video game is NOT CANON, but still worth noting on the wiki.
- Anything fan made (pictures, fan fiction, etc.) is NOT CANON, and should not be on the wiki.
Tell me what you think!Read more >