Valentina is seen at the music lessons in the amphitheater. She was playing the clarinet "producing sounds like a basset hound whimpering in a thunderstorm." When Apollo plays, she breaks down in tears.
During the battle against Colossus, she is seen launching ballista missiles.
- Amokinesis: As a daughter of Aphrodite, Valentina has some control over many degrees of love, lust, beauty, and etc., though on a much smaller scale than her mother.
- Beauty: Valentina is able to radiate beauty, regardless of how she may look. This ability sometimes prevents enemy forces from willingly attacking her, even as she charges them head-on.
- She can attract people when she walks by.
- She may have the ability to change her physical features, like Aphrodite is the goddess of love and beauty.
- French fluency: As a daughter of Aphrodite, Valentina is able to speak French fluently due to it being the "language of love".
Valentina is the feminine form of Valentine. Her name could likely be a play on Valentine's Day, which is fitting for a daughter of Aphrodite.