Vitakinesis is the ability to control and manipulate the healing process.
- Asclepius (his daughters and their children)
- Apollo's children
- Hecate's children (using magic)
- Percy Jackson (capable of healing himself while in contact with water)
- Poseidon and other water gods/spirits can use this ability too (due to the fact that water is the element of healing)
- Nymphs and satyrs (through songs)
- Magnus Chase
- Nico di Angelo (capable of healing himself or others using darkness)
- Percy possesses a variation of vitakinesis. In The Mark of Athena, Percy heals Jason after being submerged by the nymph's water. Also, in the movie he healed Annabeth's wrist by means of water.
|Demigod Abilities:||ADHD | Ancient Greek | Aphrodite's Blessing | Ares' Blessing | Artemis' Blessing | Clear Sight | Dreams | Dyslexia | Latin|
|Object Manipulation:||Air | Anatomy | Atmosphere | Bones | Darkness | Dead | Earth | Electricity | Fire | Healing | Ice | Light | Love | Machines | Magic | Metals | Plants | Poison | Sleep | Sound | Temperature | Time | War | Water | Weapons|
|Other Skills:||Archery | Charmspeak | Curse of Achilles | Empathy Link | Mist Control | Prophecy | Seasons Alteration | Shadow Travel | Shapeshifting | Vocal Mimicry | Weaving | Zoolingualism|