Zeus' cabin is described as looking like a white marble box, with heavy, white columns in the front. This cabin is the biggest and bulkiest of all the cabins. It has polished bronze doors that shimmer like a hologram, and have lightning bolts streaked down them. The dome-shaped ceiling is decorated with moving mosaics of a cloudy sky and thunderbolts. It also thunders all the time. There is no furniture in there at all. It is described as looking like a bank. The cabin has alcoves with golden eagle statues and one intimidating statue of Zeus in the middle. Jason Grace describes it as looking like a glaring hippie that was ten feet tall and has sight of every place in the room except a corner where Thalia Grace had put her sleeping bag, and a few photos of herself, Luke Castellan, and Annabeth Chase when they were younger.
- Jason Grace (Current head of the cabin, originally from Camp Jupiter)
- Thalia Grace (left to join the Hunters of Artemis)
All of Thalia's items are no longer in cabin as of The Titan's Curse:
- Thalia has a copy of Aegis that expands from a metal bracelet that one can wear on his/her wrist.
- A collapsible spear that expands from a Mace canister that one can use to manipulate their electric powers.
- Jason had a Roman coin that expanded into a lance or a double edged sword made of Imperial Gold (depending on whether the coin lands on the side that has Julius Caesar or the side that has an axe) and that could manipulate lightning.
- Juno's Gladius was given to Jason after his coin was broken in a fight with Enceladus. It is also made of Imperial Gold.
Aerokinesis: They can manipulate air.
- They can use the air to ride the winds and fly. (Thalia has never shown this ability, although she once admitted to Jason that she never tried due to her fear of heights)
- They can manipulate the air to pick up objects, or to push things backwards as Jason does in his fight with the giants in The Mark of Athena.
- They can manipulate the air to shoot themselves out of the water, this is shown in Jason's fight with Achelous.
Atmokinesis: They can control the weather.
- They can summon huge storms to attack their foes.
- They can summon rain clouds.
Electrokinesis: They can control lightning and electricity.
- They withstand electric shocks.
- They tend to give people shocks when touched.
- Children of Zeus can call down powerful bolts of lightning to strike their enemies although it tires them when they do so.
Enhanced Leadership Quality: Children of Zeus feel that they should be the leader of whatever group they are in, as their father is king of Olympus. They are also all naturally good leaders and tend to assume leadership in groups.
Hercules is known to possess a legendary and incredible superhuman strength (as well as his mental fortitude), which is his most famous power. In this case the children of Zeus can possibly possess this power but currently it is unknown if they do possess this ability.
- Zeus' cabin is tied with Poseidon's cabin for having the third least amount of possible inhabitants, with two inhabitants each.
- Considering that Thalia is a Hunter of Artemis, she should stay in the Artemis cabin. Also, Jason is a child of Jupiter, not Zeus. This means that Zeus' cabin should currently have no occupants.